What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Few more people will likely be coming this year, I was doing some volunteering at a session at the RMC Cave at the weekend and was chatting with a few folk there, some whom had pins, and some of whom were Retro computer/console people who like Pinball but no-one I spoke to had any idea there was a Pinball scene in the UK....
Their reaction to finding out about Pinfest was brilliant - 'wait, there's a what!?' followed by when is it :D
Rest assured they are now fully informed and are looking forward to it.

Pinfest VIP tickets bought today for me and Jan. Thanks @Big Phil and all the community for making this happen. Hotel booked (and this year I’ve booked them for the correct date not like previous year). Daughters and grandchild will come as day guests on Saturday.
53906FFF-C6D7-4E4D-97F5-EA9979FDC6FA.jpeg

I did indeed :)

Are there official flyers for Pinfest btw, I could certainly ask if I could leave a few down there.....

I now have some flyers! Could you drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them sent out tomorrow?

Anyone else need flyers?

I now have some flyers! Could you drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them sent out tomorrow?

Anyone else need flyers?

I don't need any but happy to put some out at SWL...

Special When Lit
Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park,
Stephenson Road,
Salisbury
SP2 7NP

Hotel and tickets booked. Never been before, so it will be my first ever pinfest.

Haven't decided if I'll be going by train or driving yet. As far as I can see getting there by train/bus via Rugby is easy on Friday, going back on Sunday I think has to be via Northampton - what is the bus like to there?

Hotel and tickets booked. Never been before, so it will be my first ever pinfest.

Haven't decided if I'll be going by train or driving yet. As far as I can see getting there by train/bus via Rugby is easy on Friday, going back on Sunday I think has to be via Northampton - what is the bus like to there?
drive. Its easier to get into Moscow than it is to take public transport to Daventry.

Deffo send some flyers to the clubs and Chief coffee if they'll be OK with that, so many people who like pinball would be unaware and miss out otherwise :)

Google makes planning public transport pretty easy. It's about a 1hr bus journey from Rugby station to the Mercure hotel though:

posters would be better than flyers if you have one we would stick one up at Pinball republic

the Moscow line was a direct quote from my wife who took public transport to get there one year.

Back
Top Bottom