What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Hi @Big Phil finally got through to the hotel and they told me its now fully booked bud so looks like we wont be coming! How do cancellations work ?? do you get the first dibs on them ?

Cheers

kev

Hi @Big Phil finally got through to the hotel and they told me its now fully booked bud so looks like we wont be coming! How do cancellations work ?? do you get the first dibs on them ?

Cheers

kev

The entire Hotels booked or just the special rate rooms?

If its just the special rate could possibly book a full rate and someone mentioned there was free cancellation upto a few days before and then possibly put a wanted ad up incase anyone doesnt need their room?

If someone cancels, it’s best to post on here to give it away otherwise the hotel will sell it at full cost.

I’ve emailed the events manager to confirm rooms.

If it is fully booked, then must have just happened - I got my confirmation on 17th (May) after emailing them a couple of days before that.

Just heard from Ad Jonker. He tried to book recently also and was told it is fully booked. He's got an Air BnB nearby.

I sound like a broken record year on year. As soon as they become available, get booked up! You have 2 days to cancel if you can't make it.

Hotel booked for Saturday night!! £75. Tickets done as well!! Can't wait!! Me and my brother was there last year on the Saturday for the first time. Definitely getting involved in the competition this year

Hotel booked for Saturday night!! £75. Tickets done as well!! Can't wait!! Me and my brother was there last year on the Saturday for the first time. Definitely getting involved in the competition this year
how ?? they told me they had no rooms ? @Big Phil did you hear back from hotel mate?

For room cancellations, the hotel is keeping a waiting list of those still wanting to book. You need to contact Hollie to put your name on it. First come, first served. So if someone cancels, they give it to next in line on the waiting list.

She's not in today so it's probably best to email her - HA0I0-RE@accor.com

For room cancellations, the hotel is keeping a waiting list of those still wanting to book. You need to contact Hollie to put your name on it. First come, first served. So if someone cancels, they give it to next in line on the waiting list.

She's not in today so it's probably best to email her - HA0I0-RE@accor.com
Just had a reply email from holiday today. I am 11th on the wait list 😮

I have booked a local hotel a couple of miles away as a back up.

Got tickets for the Sunday, really looking forward to it.

Is there a list of pins that will be there?

Will be my first time staying for the whole weekend
Just wondering what the food situation is like
Obviously breakfast is included
But what about during the day/ evening
Does the hotel have food available all day.
Guessing there’s a restaurant, what is the food like, and selection?

Will be my first time staying for the whole weekend
Just wondering what the food situation is like
Obviously breakfast is included
But what about during the day/ evening
Does the hotel have food available all day.
Guessing there’s a restaurant, what is the food like, and selection?
Food was abysmal with long waiting times too. Just venture out a little or get something delivered. Brekkie was fine but don’t waste your money in the restaurant any other time.
I’ll be up for a few people getting together and going out for a meal Saturday somewhere nearby 👍

Back
Top Bottom