What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Contract has been signed and you can now reserve your rooms! Remember though, if you're phoning the hotel, it has to be Mon-Fri.

It's the same every year, people leaving it too late and all the rooms have gone. I'm going to say this for the millionth time. If you're unsure you can make the event, RESERVE YOUR ROOMS ANYWAY! You can cancel up to 48 hours before the event!

Booking details are in the first post.

Hi @Big Phil is there a thread up yet to state what pins are coming/place to confirm if they are bringing a pin?

I want to bring a pin.

If Hollie isn't there, Lindsey knows what's going on and they now take a credit card to guarantee your booking.

I’ve also just booked
Was quoted £65 per night
Card details taken to secure the room
No confirmation email as yet

I’ve also just booked
Was quoted £65 per night
Card details taken to secure the room
No confirmation email as yet

I wouldn't worry, she has an awful lot on today and has to send each email individually. If you don't have it by tomorrow then give her a call.

Quite chuffed with myself, family holiday (in thr uk) was booked to finish that Sunday so it looked like I was going to miss out once again. But son suddenly declared that he'd like to be back home for his gcse results on Thursday that week. As a good father, I offered to bring him back home and finish my holidays early. The fact that he and I will be able to come to pinfest 2022 as a result of curtailing our family holidays early is irrelevant. Bring it on!

Has anyone had an email reply from Hollie?
Emailed yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet.
Just wondering if I should ring instead

Has anyone had an email reply from Hollie?
Emailed yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet.
Just wondering if I should ring instead
I rang and placed my order at 10 this morning, still haven’t had confirmation email, I’ll ring tomorrow

Bonsoir

Mail envoyé Dimanche après midi , réponse reçue ce matin et confirmation cet après midi
Le plus dur reste a faire : Attendre et espérer

Me and the Mrs are booked in Fri and Sat nights. I asked for Hollie, but she wasn'ta round but a lady called Lydia booed me in and got the special rate £75 double B&B.

Wahey, room booked this morning. Spoke to Lindsey as Hollie wasn't available but she seemed to know the drill. £75 for a twin room for the Friday night.

Likewise email confirmation received. I then went onto their website to see how much that room should cost and it was £179! Thank you Big Phil!

Does anyone know if the spa is going to be open, still trying to persuade the missus to come

Back
Top Bottom