What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

There is a food bar serving snacks during the day. Burger&Chips, Curry and rice, sandwiches and soft drinks etc. It's in the reception area. Not the restaurant. Cheaper than the restaurant too.
burgers aren't bad either.

Will be my first time staying for the whole weekend
Just wondering what the food situation is like
Obviously breakfast is included
But what about during the day/ evening
Does the hotel have food available all day.
Guessing there’s a restaurant, what is the food like, and selection?

Last time I forgot to eat in the evening then was starving when the evening session ended...🤦‍♂️ For emergencies like this I'm gonna take a load of cuppa soups for before bed😆

Last time I forgot to eat in the evening then was starving when the evening session ended...🤦‍♂️ For emergencies like this I'm gonna take a load of cuppa soups for before bed😆
I don’t drink, so can shoot off anytime and grab something.
There’s a maccy d”s for emergencies not far away
If you get peckish, give a shout, happy to do a food run

I don’t drink, so can shoot off anytime and grab something.
There’s a maccy d”s for emergencies not far away
If you get peckish, give a shout, happy to do a food run
You're the man! Will remember this😆

We've had food deliveries before. We get a load of pizzas delivered on the Sunday evening.

Last edited:
Food was abysmal with long waiting times too. Just venture out a little or get something delivered. Brekkie was fine but don’t waste your money in the restaurant any other time.
I’ll be up for a few people getting together and going out for a meal Saturday somewhere nearby 👍
Milkybars are on you I hear Andy. 😆

La nourriture était catastrophique avec de longs temps d'attente aussi. Aventurez-vous un peu ou faites-vous livrer quelque chose. Brekkie était bien mais ne gaspillez pas votre argent au restaurant à un autre moment.
Je serai debout pour quelques personnes se réunissant et sortant pour un repas samedi quelque part à proximité👍
Si même un anglais dit !!
Imaginez ce que je pense pense
But the breakfast is very good

Probably best if I post this in the correct year...

I've updated the Classsic Competition Thread here: £1000 first prize

Food was abysmal with long waiting times too. Just venture out a little or get something delivered. Brekkie was fine but don’t waste your money in the restaurant any other time.
I’ll be up for a few people getting together and going out for a meal Saturday somewhere nearby 👍
There is a decent pub roughly 10 mins walk away

There's a frikkin' Hog Roast place in Daventry! Get in!!!

There's a frikkin' Hog Roast place in Daventry! Get in!!!

I hate to break it to you, but I dont think that is a place doing Hog Roast but the registered address of a business that you can hire a Hog Roast from as its a residential street.

But if you can get a group of people interested you may be able to book one I suppose.

Last edited:
folks,
come on and register for the classics tourney!

Neil.

You broke me
Good news is THERE is another one. They used to have a place in Daventry town but moved out to an industrial estate to create a ’destination‘ venue. They do delivery via Uber but it’s not far from the Pinfest Hotel as Daventry isn’t a big town. I know the owners who are a young couple with a lot of catering experience. However, DON’T shoot the messenger! I would suggest getting orders in early as their customer video on Facebook suggests it’s popular. https://www.antisocialhogs.com/pages/menu. https://www.facebook.com/hogsandhopsuk

Good news is THERE is another one. They used to have a place in Daventry town but moved out to an industrial estate to create a ’destination‘ venue. They do delivery via Uber but it’s not far from the Pinfest Hotel as Daventry isn’t a big town. I know the owners who are a young couple with a lot of catering experience. However, DON’T shoot the messenger! I would suggest getting orders in early as their live feed page on Facebook suggests it’s popular. https://www.antisocialhogs.com/pages/menu. https://www.facebook.com/hogsandhopsuk
P.S. They’re called antisocial hogs

Better still,I actually went and the food was fab. Had one function cancelled so went here instead. Sat outside in the sun and out came burgers and pizza. All very tasty. What I would say is that they close relatively early and they get busy so it really depends when the pinball crown get the munchies. On a very positive note they also do a morning brunch menu and they had delivery guys constantly going in and out but it’s only 5 mins from Pinfest so there are options.

Better still,I actually went and the food was fab. Had one function cancelled so went here instead. Sat outside in the sun and out came burgers and pizza. All very tasty. What I would say is that they close relatively early and they get busy so it really depends when the pinball crown get the munchies. On a very positive note they also do a morning brunch menu and they had delivery guys constantly going in and out but it’s only 5 mins from Pinfest so there are options.
Wonderful to know! Thank you, will consider the options for eating when there depending on who's up for what.

Back
Top Bottom