What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Thanks i just got through, Lyndsey finished today but back in tomorrow morn so il book then 👍

Reactions: JMP
I spent about 5 days straight forgetting to ring in the morning and having to call back tomorrow 😂 done now!

Booked for Friday and Saturday night!. Looking forward to some so so pinball performances and some heavy drinking.

Does anyone know whether the classics tournament is on Saturday or Sunday this year? And which day would be better for a little one (aged 5)?

We can't do both days.

Classics and the main comp work in the same way. You pay for a ticket then play games, notifying a scorekeeper when you're finished.
Classics feels more casual because it's in a little room and isn't that busy so maybe better for someone young?

Classics and the main comp work in the same way. You pay for a ticket then play games, notifying a scorekeeper when you're finished.
Classics feels more casual because it's in a little room and isn't that busy so maybe better for someone young?
Thanks @David_Vi.

Both comps running over both days, then?

Paging @Arv for details on Classics. Broadly though if you're interested in just dipping your toes in, and limited to one day, then Saturday is probably the better day in my opinion. Sunday is mainly focused on finals

Qualifying was quiet on the Sunday as I recall I think the classics finals are in the morning so if you want to play classics Saturday is the only day I guess but the main hall is nuts.

Neil.

Qualifying was quiet on the Sunday as I recall I think the classics finals are in the morning so if you want to play classics Saturday is the only day I guess but the main hall is nuts.

Neil.
Sounds like the best plan is to do Saturday morning for the classics tournament, and Sunday afternoon for some quiet play, then.

UPDATE: Booked both days. Plan is to do two half days.

Last edited:
Please remember to book your hotel rooms. Don't leave it too late. We always get room requests a couple of weeks before the event. Even if you're unsure, book your room anyway. You have 48 hours to cancel before the date!

Back
Top Bottom