What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Does anyone know if the spa is going to be open, still trying to persuade the missus to come
Wasn’t last time and it’s impossible to know until nearer the time. All depends on the rules and restrictions around that time.

I take it the price does not include breakfast.
Just got confirmation email, and says breakfast is £16.50

Wasn’t last time and it’s impossible to know until nearer the time. All depends on the rules and restrictions around that time.
There was nothing stopping them opening it last time. suspect they’d shot all the staff and couldn’t get folks back on board.

and spa is one way to describe it using the term loosely.

So I got thru - forgot about the secret Mecure IVR when it says “reserve a room” it’s krypton factor test you actually don’t want to press option 1 and wait for special events option 2 and that got me through to the glorious Sybil^w Lindsay!

80444E5B-FBCF-4EC6-8623-740B1ACC7FD5.jpeg

Oooosh done .... (2x) VIP PLATINUM PASS (All 4 sessions) 🥰

Dan & I booked in for Thursday to Sunday

Room confirmed (3 nights - did it all via email) and VIP ticket bought. 👍

Are we slumming it this year Neil ?
Didn't think it was up to your standards. :D

yeah - I only like hotels who don’t make me share a room with random strangers - the only thing this place misses from the worst place I ever stayed in was a chalked outline of a murder victim near Dulles airport in Washington DC.

Honestly it’s too good an opportunity for new comedy material 😂 - but thank you again for helping me with my games last year.

Booked in and confirmed!

Do most people buy their Pinfest tickets then get refunded if they bring machines?

We're hoping to bring at least two this year.
Pinfest doesn't sell out before the date usually does it?

I thought the Spa last year was closed as they were doing a load of renovations at the time due to new management and not much to do with the restrictions.

Booked in and confirmed!

Do most people buy their Pinfest tickets then get refunded if they bring machines?

We're hoping to bring at least two this year.
Pinfest doesn't sell out before the date usually does it?
i did last year then brought a machine so Phil refunded one ticket. ive bought two again as not sure if my machine will be ready in time 😂😂

Just booked my tickets with my mate. Looking forward to it and hopefully meeting everyone for a beer. Would I be ok to livestream the going ons on my twitch channel?

Last edited:
Just booked my tickets with my mate. Looking forward to it and hopefully meeting everyone for a beer. Would I be ok to livestream the going ons on my twitch channel?
There's always some livestreams of competitions and such, and lots of photos and videos posted in various places. Yours would just be one more, so I can't imagine anybody would have a problem with it :)

Il phone to reserve mine on Monday 😊😊 guess there wouldnt be anyone there who knows today?

Back
Top Bottom