What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

Bit of a repeat of the thank you post, but worth it i think.

Thanks @NLP team @Phil palmer @CHRIS B PINBALLS and @everyone that played the 'pay for' pins at Pinfest last weekend. The NLP team and Chris have kindly donated over £500 of the takings to the Pancreatic Cancer Just giving page - such a generous thing to do thank you very much.

Thanks to everyone that has donated, you have made a difference you are all fantastic!

X

After a few games on your Orbitor at NERG, then a few more at pinfest I still have no idea how to play it or which way is "up". At pinfest I did discover it has a 2 ball multiball, but no idea how I started it.

Another great show, lovely to see everyone and talk nonsense and not actually play that much pinball.

Hope I didn't offend anyone but I did manage to balance an entire chess set on to of a very sleepy @Poibug with Liz and the rest of the idiots that stayed up with me, so must have some something right.

Dunno why me having a nap in a nice chair is a problem but as always... IT'S POIBUG's FAULT ;)

See you all next year (If I'm allowed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the figures for the charity pins get posted anywhere?
Total raised? Most played pin? etc
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom