What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2022 - August 26th, 27th & 28th

ChrisH

Site Supporter
Alias
CHR
Few more people will likely be coming this year, I was doing some volunteering at a session at the RMC Cave at the weekend and was chatting with a few folk there, some whom had pins, and some of whom were Retro computer/console people who like Pinball but no-one I spoke to had any idea there was a Pinball scene in the UK....
Their reaction to finding out about Pinfest was brilliant - 'wait, there's a what!?' followed by when is it :D
Rest assured they are now fully informed and are looking forward to it.

Jb3d

Registered
Alias
John
Pinfest VIP tickets bought today for me and Jan. Thanks @Big Phil and all the community for making this happen. Hotel booked (and this year I’ve booked them for the correct date not like previous year). Daughters and grandchild will come as day guests on Saturday.
53906FFF-C6D7-4E4D-97F5-EA9979FDC6FA.jpeg

OP
OP
Big Phil

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
I did indeed :)

Are there official flyers for Pinfest btw, I could certainly ask if I could leave a few down there.....

I now have some flyers! Could you drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them sent out tomorrow?

Anyone else need flyers?

Moonraker

Registered
I now have some flyers! Could you drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them sent out tomorrow?

Anyone else need flyers?

I don't need any but happy to put some out at SWL...

Special When Lit
Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park,
Stephenson Road,
Salisbury
SP2 7NP

wilbers

Registered
Alias
James Willan
Hotel and tickets booked. Never been before, so it will be my first ever pinfest.

Haven't decided if I'll be going by train or driving yet. As far as I can see getting there by train/bus via Rugby is easy on Friday, going back on Sunday I think has to be via Northampton - what is the bus like to there?

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Alias
Neil McRae
Hotel and tickets booked. Never been before, so it will be my first ever pinfest.

Haven't decided if I'll be going by train or driving yet. As far as I can see getting there by train/bus via Rugby is easy on Friday, going back on Sunday I think has to be via Northampton - what is the bus like to there?
drive. Its easier to get into Moscow than it is to take public transport to Daventry.

thelab

Registered
Alias
Vin!
Deffo send some flyers to the clubs and Chief coffee if they'll be OK with that, so many people who like pinball would be unaware and miss out otherwise :)

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G

Google makes planning public transport pretty easy. It's about a 1hr bus journey from Rugby station to the Mercure hotel though:

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Alias
Neil McRae
posters would be better than flyers if you have one we would stick one up at Pinball republic

Neil McRae

Site Supporter
Alias
Neil McRae
the Moscow line was a direct quote from my wife who took public transport to get there one year.

Top Bottom