What's new

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up fellas, there's a BTTF on the bay that ends in an hour. Probably linked above somewhere. Currently £945. Place your bets - I reckon £1251.02

I reckon Bradford's got a smile on his face though :)
i was watching that auction with interest, not because i want a profit (i will probably eventually shift this for the 1100 it cost me) but because i was considering buying it, combining the two into one lovely game to keep, and selling the other. but my top price was 1250 so this sped past me

i think you have Gaz, i haven't got the best memory so i could be wrong, but i think it's yours next (after first refusal from the seller Will, a condition of purchase).

i ummed and aahed about keeping it forever but tbh that's based on 50% theme and 30% retro-love, and only 20% gameplay. it's fun to play no doubt about that but then nearly all pins are. if i had a palace i'd never sell a game, but i can't stop buying so something has to give eventually. probably in the summer.

Cool man. Well, as and when mate. Get you're enjoyment out of it first. I ain't got no cash for about ten years anyway:sad:
I think my percentages will he the same as yours tbh.

I was offered that TFTC for £650. Was only up the road from me. Noticed wiredworm post about the stuff that needed doing and i thought it's to much for me to take on.

Hi there, just didn't click with me I'm afraid but that is a good thing maybe as there is one more in circulation being played :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom