What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the new rules - seems that you get one free listing cancellation per year - let's hope he's done it before then...

"If you want to make me a Cash offer, turn up with Cash & view the machine - long distance banter not entertained".

That type of language always puts me off, as it sounds like the person will be dificult to deal ith. Another thing I dont like is when people say "no stupid offers", "I know what its worth" etc. I can't understand why people go out of their way to sound unfriendly in their adverts!

His machines are at the Top Spot Snooker Club in Huddersfield - did any one on here buy his CV or TAF?

"If you want to make me a Cash offer, turn up with Cash & view the machine - long distance banter not entertained".

That type of language always puts me off, as it sounds like the person will be dificult to deal ith. Another thing I dont like is when people say "no stupid offers", "I know what its worth" etc. I can't understand why people go out of their way to sound unfriendly in their adverts!

Often because they are! lol

I tend to find when people write that sort of thing, if you contact them, they will tell you about how a dealer has offered them £xxx or they have had loads of interest. It's often someone who has a predetermined (and often unrealistic) price in mind, and anyone who tries to get it for less is just wasting their time in their opinion

Most of the inserts are bubbled, theres wear down to the wood in front of the drops, its also down to the wood next to the right ramp entrance, someones possibly put a screw in with a massive rubber for the centre post and theres some weird wear under the flippers.

Reactions: JT.
Most of the inserts are bubbled, theres wear down to the wood in front of the drops, its also down to the wood next to the right ramp entrance, someones possibly put a screw in with a massive rubber for the centre post and theres some weird wear under the flippers.

And?

Nowt wrong with a bit of wear. Just not at minty fresh prices.

Is that MB in a pub/club? I see the CV in the background from the other listing? Also, I think eBay would pull the listing if they knew about the "Please note I shall be ending this listing, it is just an advertisement for the real auction" statement.

In other news, interesting interesting pair of GORGAR machines just listed: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141244143760

Some might call it MINT but I would also call that rough. Not worthless, rubbish or scrap but rough would describe it's condition.

Has gone round the block a few times :)

anyway, its gone now, he's pulled it. Was gonna report it to ebay. They wouldn't have liked that advert. Massive wear around the sink hole tho

I was thinking it might be an idea to close this one and open a 2014 one... thoughts?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom