What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand what problems people have with this game, the seller ok we know he has previous, but this isn't such a bad example is it?
it is an old game that has been played a lot, it looks just fine to me. whether it all works or not is another thing, and the price is yet another, but surely this is how pins look when they were made back in the 80s, before DMDs were invented

i don't understand what problems people have with this game, the seller ok we know he has previous, but this isn't such a bad example is it?
it is an old game that has been played a lot, it looks just fine to me. whether it all works or not is another thing, and the price is yet another, but surely this is how pins look when they were made back in the 80s, before DMDs were invented

Well it's probably because the price does not represent the condition of the table.

If this was listed as a £500-£700 restoration project, then people would be "Hey check out this BTTF on ebay, looks like a bargain"

But because it is a somewhat dodgy seller, listing it at a top-end, mint condition price, it makes people look at it in a different way and point out all the things that are wrong with a machine that should be mint for the price he is asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom