What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up fellas, there's a BTTF on the bay that ends in an hour. Probably linked above somewhere. Currently £945. Place your bets - I reckon £1251.02

I reckon Bradford's got a smile on his face though :)
i was watching that auction with interest, not because i want a profit (i will probably eventually shift this for the 1100 it cost me) but because i was considering buying it, combining the two into one lovely game to keep, and selling the other. but my top price was 1250 so this sped past me

i think you have Gaz, i haven't got the best memory so i could be wrong, but i think it's yours next (after first refusal from the seller Will, a condition of purchase).

i ummed and aahed about keeping it forever but tbh that's based on 50% theme and 30% retro-love, and only 20% gameplay. it's fun to play no doubt about that but then nearly all pins are. if i had a palace i'd never sell a game, but i can't stop buying so something has to give eventually. probably in the summer.

Cool man. Well, as and when mate. Get you're enjoyment out of it first. I ain't got no cash for about ten years anyway:sad:
I think my percentages will he the same as yours tbh.

I was offered that TFTC for £650. Was only up the road from me. Noticed wiredworm post about the stuff that needed doing and i thought it's to much for me to take on.

Hi there, just didn't click with me I'm afraid but that is a good thing maybe as there is one more in circulation being played :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom