What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
First LW3 in history to top a grand? :)
I got one in Leeds about 5 years ago for £350! And that was the standard price!

I'm glad I got into this hobby while I still had a chance to own some of the high end games for semi reasonable prices. It's gone crazy in the last 3 years

I'd be surprised if that Junkyard hangs around for long at £1300 BIN. Would have thought that was a reasonable price for one.

That one sure is a turd, and with a higher starting price than the nice working one.

NOTE:

The ****ty one is listed as "Used" condition on ebay.

Used on ebay means fully working according to their terms and conditions, if you bought this and it was not fully working then you would have right to a refund/paypal claim

Remember folks, faulty items MUST be listed as for spares or repair

Hmmmm ....JY has never really commanded the sort of price you might expect for game of that era. I always think of it as 'sub Congo' price range ;)

Think I sold mine for £1,300 over a year ago so seems a decent price to me... Bit of a love/hate machine though I think... got buy-back temptation actually. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom