What's new

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did send him a message about the mm saying "have you any more pictures and where abouts in hereford do you live " i didnt get a reply:(

as im only 40 miles from hereford

The guy has 150 positives on his eBay account and has been registered for 7 years. I doubt he's a scammer. More likely he just couldn't be ****d to take a pic of the machine. Went for £4800 in the end. Nearly £2k lower than they were selling for last year!

i supose it makes sense it went for £4800 with the new one out in a few months £4.800 second hand or £6500 brand new in box

Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Im sure thats the fella that @JMP bought his TOM from?

err, didn't the twister and ID4 sell over the weekend?!? Maybe the buyer then noticed the boards were missing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221391066594

Is it me, or does this look hideous???? It's been Manny'd to within an inch of it's life!

It's a little over-blinged for my taste too, but at least the guy is caring for his pin. I'd much rather see stuff like this on eBay than crap like this.

On a side-note, of all the modern pinball machines I've played, AVATAR is my least favourite. I found it a bit boring. It was sat next to TRON at http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/ which was much more enjoyable. Must have put at least 20 games on TRON that day! I also noticed that along with LOTR hardly anyone played AVATAR.

It's a little over-blinged for my taste too, but at least the guy is caring for his pin. I'd much rather see stuff like this on eBay than crap like this.

On a side-note, of all the modern pinball machines I've played, AVATAR is my least favourite. I found it a bit boring. It was sat next to TRON at http://www.specialwhenlit.co.uk/ which was much more enjoyable. Must have put at least 20 games on TRON that day! I also noticed that along with LOTR hardly anyone played AVATAR.

Avatar is a reasonably complex game to play well and many people don't know what or how to do things to make a satisfying game of it. And it's just as mean/brutal as IM. :cool:

I'd like to spend a few hours on Avatar one day. I loved the film and played a pin a couple of times when they had one at the Russell Street arcade next to the Scientology place in London. Back when that was Electrocoin's flagship place for new pins. Sob. Sniff. I miss that place

I'd like to spend a few hours on Avatar one day. I loved the film and played a pin a couple of times when they had one at the Russell Street arcade next to the Scientology place in London. Back when that was Electrocoin's flagship place for new pins. Sob. Sniff. I miss that place

I used to play it at the Tottenham Court Road arcade and quite enjoyed it. I think it being on 5 ball helped though :rolleyes:

Multiball stacking on Avatar is a must if you want to react the final battle. It's not an easy objective but then wizard modes aren't suppose to be easy to achieve...!!! :cool:

Avatar is a reasonably complex game to play well and many people don't know what or how to do things to make a satisfying game of it. And it's just as mean/brutal as IM. :cool:
Yep, that's definitely true in my case! First and only time I've ever played it and didn't have a clue about the rules, so probably a little unfair. But the same was true about TRON. As always though, each to their own. You just get a good feeling for some games from the first time you play them. And many games come with a reputation - some good, some bad. Popeye is probably the most despised modern pin but I rather enjoyed it at UKPP2013. And everyone seems to love AC/DC but I think it's an obnoxious epilepsy-inducing mess! When I played Bram Stoker's Dracula for the first time I thought it was just the biggest pile of poo ever - then I played a mint example at the Flippermuseum in Germany and it was a totally different experience.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of First World problems... ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221391066594

Is it me, or does this look hideous???? It's been Manny'd to within an inch of it's life!

Good luck with that one ! Why bother ...one of the least desireable Stern titles of recent years .....shockingly poor film, and don't rate the game one bit ....all my opinion but I am right :D

Was that the TOM @lukewells did the numerous repair videos on?

Yes and the seller described it as the best TOM he had ever seen...

So as I have 7 youtube videos of evidence ,showing the repair work I had to do on that dangerous death-trap, it's fair to say that seller might not be describing the real condition of his machines

How's this guy got 100% positive feedback? Surely someone must call him on this kind of thing?

You'll see that many of the machines you see him listing never appear on his feedback as they are often priced with a high BIN and outside ebay offers are welcomed.

Offer outside ebay = no protection and no feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom