What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bram stokers shop log and mods

Jeez I thought it was nice when I owned it mate! You are really going to town. Bet it ends up looking better than your old TZ which I'm still enjoying very much. Look forward to seeing how it ends up.

Right guys I have a question I'm not sure what posts go in these 3 locations and my photos don't help.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_879241e7485fa2d913c33142918c149b.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_40b3f7a18d0395bd35874773b5bfbb25.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_c3bbd1c7fde9aca89c4905d8c702db4e.jpg

The only metal posts I have the thread isn't long enough to reach the thread through the pf.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_87afa717c9bc84effc2587383f69b6bc.jpg

Right guys I have a question I'm not sure what posts go in these 3 locations and my photos don't help.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_879241e7485fa2d913c33142918c149b.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_40b3f7a18d0395bd35874773b5bfbb25.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_c3bbd1c7fde9aca89c4905d8c702db4e.jpg

The only metal posts I have the thread isn't long enough to reach the thread through the pf.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_06_87afa717c9bc84effc2587383f69b6bc.jpg
Hi Rudi I'm hoping these pictures help you work out which post to use. If not let me know and I'll post more. It's looking awesome I'm hoping mine comes up as good. Liking the blue posts, I've gone the same colour
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I see your middle 3 targets are obliterated to lol
Hi Rudi you should of seen the plastic it looked like it had been bitten by drac himself!! :eek: I'll have a look tonight but I've a feeling I've done the same as you and taken pics of the posts with the sleeves on only :confused:

Has anyone got any pics of the metal support position? I can't see where else they screw in yet one side hits the switch box

Cheers any chance of a pic of how and where the 2 metal playfield supports are attached? One of mine seems to be hitting the switch box and I can't figure out how else it cold go

Cheers any chance of a pic of how and where the 2 metal playfield supports are attached? One of mine seems to be hitting the switch box and I can't figure out how else it cold go
Hi rudi I'm not sure which bit you mean or the switch box. Below is a picture of the area with the plastic taken off of the top if this is the area you mean

IMG_3520.JPG

I think I've worked out the bit you're on about Rudi hope these pictures help. The post definitely screws right in without the plate preventing this

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lol no I mean under the playfield the 2 big metal kinda U shaped bits that rest on the lock down bar receiver. I've moved on from the posts I solved that lastnight I had the wrong replacement t nuts so when I put the posts in it pushed them out hence y they wouldn't screw in doh!

Lol thanks kev I wandered why it pulled out to far been scratching my head for days. Think I'm losing the plot been putting stuff down then forgetting where I put it a second later and so far I've lost 2 posts and I dropped an e clip which vanished

Lol thanks kev I wandered why it pulled out to far been scratching my head for days. Think I'm losing the plot been putting stuff down then forgetting where I put it a second later and so far I've lost 2 posts and I dropped an e clip which vanished
Know the feeling well Rudi - I do iy all the bloody time lol !!!

Cheers Kev

How does a machine get that dusty?
@JT your quote did make me laugh, that's the result of an owner which lacked a cloth to wipe it down!! Don't worry it's coming along nicely now though, I'm almost done with cleaning and replacing various bit on the underside of the pin so will be posting an update on the shop log. Hopefully it's going to look a little better when I've finished than when I started!! :D

Back
Top Bottom