What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bram stokers shop log and mods

They're diodes not resistors and yes they should be there. One of them is for the switch, the other for the lamp. The start button should have diodes for both too as it is on the switch and lamp matrix.

They're diodes not resistors and yes they should be there. One of them is for the switch, the other for the lamp. The start button should have diodes for both too as it is on the switch and lamp matrix.

Ha I always get diode and resistor mixed up. How odd the start button has never had them

I had another little look into this and its possible that the diodes for the start switch are located on the coin acceptor board instead. If it worked fine before I'd just leave it as it is.

Hi rudi,
Nice log just seen it....glad you like the speaker....if you want a inspection sticker I got some if you want me to send you one dude?...let me know which name you want and I will pop it in the post. (P.s. Just one "r" in forest) never got into bsd myself but know many who love it..
View attachment 49181
I had a Hurricane once which had a sticker on with inspected by L Christmas. It did make me laugh. Dumb & Dumber.

Calling all bsd owners. Just been connecting the looms back up to the backbox and I can't find the wires for the love never dies flashers. There's normally a connector on them but because I have a colour dmd it doesn't fit so I had them soldered directly to the board. When I took the cab apart I just snipped them off the board. Now I can't find the ends, I can't even find the connector that the wires come out of (j128 I think) is it part of the main looms or on a separate one?

Nothing conclusive I'm afraid as all wires merge into the loom on mine where all the wires meet, here's a couple of pictures if that helps.

Maybe get your hands on a schematic to be 100% sure but it does look like that LND board is wired into into the backbox flashers circuit, J106 pin 5 for the 20v power.

ChrisIMG_20170728_130002.jpgIMG_20170728_130727.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Your right it should be j106 and j128 but I can't find either of them [emoji15]think I'm going insane. Unless it's on a separate small loom and I've lost it in my room somewhere

Oh ignor me they are on the bloody light board which I haven't attached yet lol what a twat

It's messages like these that give me hope. The amount of times I have gone into panic then realised that:

- the coin door needs shutting
- forgot to connect J206/206 or whatever
- put the feckin balls back in
- etc etc

Glad I'm not the only one ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My review of the decals from ministry of pinball:

Quality wise very good I would of preferred them glossier like the originals. Fit wise the head and the front panel was fine apart from 1 cm black border either side on the front instead of the pattern going to the edges no biggie. But the side panels were way out of scale (to big). I had to trim off over an inch from the wide end and to get the pattern to line up with the front and so the drac emblem didn't end up under the side rail I had to trim nearly 2 cm from the bottom. Now onto the colour not sure if it was because mine was faded but the blue is darker than the original. But then Pete b blue on his was different again. So I expect there was variations between them all.

For the price I paid £200 + I expected them to be perfect. Typical Pete produced his just after I bought these which I would of preferred as they were glossier.

Was the first time redecaling a whole cab and the only part I had a prob with was the front

Now it's finished I'll be glad to take it off your hands. You've got a taste for doing them now so there's no point hanging on to this is there? ;)

Back
Top Bottom