What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bram stokers shop log and mods

Does anyone know which one of these goes on the big plastic ramp and which one goes on the little one? Foolishly I thought they were both the same when I took them off

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_13_4864e574a1e444948f2494ce9d72868a.jpg

Does anyone know which one of these goes on the big plastic ramp and which one goes on the little one? Foolishly I thought they were both the same when I took them off

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_13_4864e574a1e444948f2494ce9d72868a.jpg
thats odd Rudi as mine are both the same ????

Cheers Kev

Right I've got this metal guide left but no idea where it goes none of my pics show it in place and I can't see where it could go

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_13_91fbf7423e2d57dafb0ad0e7e97d8062.jpg

It's going to get it as well.
The change to the coffin is one of the best I've seen. Looking forward to it as I've got the same treatment for mine.

Last edited:
@newdos what do you think of those clear sling rubbers? I too like the coloured posts @RudeDogg1 are you putting the 'Ron Jeremy' Drac figure back in or have you got something special lined up?

I like the clear rubbers they look cool be interesting to see what they look like one else it's all powered up.

No Ron won't be back watch this space....

Well I fired her up and it worked with only a few minor issues.

Pop bumper firing instead of the large lift ramp going down and vice versa. And I can't figure out which connector isn't connected right.

Asylum popper keeps popping randomly in game.

1 of the switches on the plastic ramp isn't registering.

Shooter needs tweaking.

Got a small connector which I can't figure out where it goes

Working on it now seems I've got quite a few coils muddled lol 4 so far [emoji15]. In my defence most the coils are the same so the chances of muddling is huge

Had pop bumpers out of order, a pop activating the big ramp, one control in a gate when it should of been a up kicker and vice versa [emoji15]

Same coils different wiring numb nuts lol

But if the coils are the same then what difference would any wiring make? You said they were the same.... the same means there is no difference... therefore it wouldn't make a difference which coil goes where... Numb Nuts :p

Last edited:
But if the coils are the same then what difference would any wiring make? You said they were the same.... the same means there is no difference... therefore it wouldn't make a difference which coil goes where... Numb Nuts :p

I've not disconnected any coils I left them all attached numb nuts [emoji14] lol so they were still wired as they originally were.

So when you reassemble the mechs and get the coils mixed up you get pops thinking they are ramps ect

Yeah I wish I had now it's odd when I normally strip a machine I'm really anal about stuff like that. This time I've forgotten and lost loads of stuff

Back
Top Bottom