What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bram stokers shop log and mods

That looks an expensive list of new bits!!! was everything that bad ?? a new 'Start' switch!!!!! Looks over £150 ???

Very interested to see how you LED this looks like inserts and flashers only ?? no GI ?

Who do you use for your parts Rudi and where did you get the silicone bands ?

Cheers Kev

Some tumbled and some polished on a bench polisher.

It is already led'd apart from the flashers and I'm changing the backbox.

Yes it did need all them parts nothing's been rebuilt for years everything was black. Flippers I allways renew but these even the plastic bushings were badly worn. The 3 targets were bent and obliterated as were the sling switches. Pops had broken yokes rubbers were grubby, ramp flap knackered, gate Spring over stretched or incorrect and I allways change the balls especially after sorting the pf so yes it was all required lol.

The transparent rubbers were from pinball centre. 1stop also stock them sometimes

Flipper and pop bits from pinball mania.

Switches from Pinball heaven

LEDs from pinballleds (Dave M)

Git a few bits that came yesterday from 1stoppinball

Ramp flap, Spring, superband posts from pinball parts au

I try to buy from the uk guys before going with or further

Forgot to ask so can you rivet ramp flaps ???;)

Like the new beer seal as well !! mine hasnt even got one on !!

Cheers Kev

Hi Rudi - its actually one from my DM (maybe a few more once I get it to bits as they may fall apart!!)- not sure if you seen the pic (below) but its pretty manky!!! I have the spring steel to have a go at making a new ones, but no kit to rivet it.

P9040233 (2).JPG

Cheers Kev

thanks Guys - when I get the DM stripped I will be in touch, but If my BSD castles etc are going to Rudi mifght as well do it in a oner if I can

CHeers Kev

My village, Castle and graveyard are winging there way down to Rudi for him to work his magic on.

Progress has slowed up at the mo. I have cleaned the underside of the pf and any switched, boards on it, re whitened the cable clips, replaced all the coil labels, and rebuilt just over half the mechs.

Quick question guys I'm in the middle of repopulation and I've got 2 flat shafts that look the same but are dif lengths 1 for the entrance ramp that lifts and one for the mist gate one the same side. My question is which one uses the longest one? The manual isn't any help as the pics look the same.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_02_152f7ed4ebcf3f68f5e805299058ca7b.jpg

Quick question guys I'm in the middle of repopulation and I've got 2 flat shafts that look the same but are dif lengths 1 for the entrance ramp that lifts and one for the mist gate one the same side. My question is which one uses the longest one? The manual isn't any help as the pics look the same.

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_02_152f7ed4ebcf3f68f5e805299058ca7b.jpg
Hi @RudeDogg1 the restore is coming along great ;) the long one goes towards the back and the short one to the front. Well that's how they are on mine :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom