What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Bram stokers shop log and mods

Draculas castle is done I'm gonna do 2 versions standard and snowy (the original paint job had it). The snowy one will have realistic snow where it was painted before.

Standard version...
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_12_93f1edfdf1325a2372cc8636061ec4cb.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_12_b344682ea6b4e27631ff1430651effb4.jpg

Looking sweet Rudi.
Standard castle for me.
Glad you left the one I'm looking forward to the most till last. The graveyard, hoping for some good stuff with this one.

Hi @RudeDogg1 the work done on the buildings and castle look fantastic I'm sure you're really pleased with the finish. What paint did you use? I'm in the process of restoring my Dracula and this looks so authentic.

I use a mix of badger freakflex, citadel, valayo, garage kit colors and artists acrylics and even halfords primer and clear.

It's easy and highly recommended to install a spotlight to illuminate the graveyard. I did it on my BSD, lit up the graves is sickly green light.Looks great.

Yeah even with the ott blue lights on mine it's still abit dark on mine. I may well do that to cuz yours looked cool. Do you still have yours?

Sorry for the lack of pics been busy stripping it and polishing metal should have some pics over the w/e.

Managed to remove the Mylar it had full Mylar plus multiple large patches. Was a bitch to get off even with both methods. Was worth it tho because the pf is very nice underneath what looked like planking or cracks under the drac inserts was actually just damaged Mylar. Still gonna give it a light clear coat to fill a couple chips and abit of wear in the existing clear

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_21_050b47a954b992d62cc441aac11885af.jpg

This is after Mylar removal and a wipe with ipa after I'd hovered the flour off its 90% pretty damn good just a few chips and some wear on the upper loop

Reactions: JT.
Starting to look a lot tidier. Is that in a rotisserie now, or just held up at either end?

It's just on horses atm my homemade rotisserie wasn't as stable this time. For some reason the horses seemed to buckle abit under weight so I removed the vices. Prob because this of is loads heavier

With your painting skills and tools Rudi, i would have thought that your PF restores would be really good :)

With your painting skills and tools Rudi, i would have thought that your PF restores would be really good :)

Does that mean it's not good? Lol. I actually did it by hand and masking was that small an area it wasn't worth the hassle. Touched up a few chips and scratches to

Back
Top Bottom