What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watches

Nice - where did you get Dave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The close up is to show the genuine omega engraving buy difficult to catch with my phone

Probably worth a decent amount of cash I’d be surprised if you didn’t get well north of 10K if you wanted to sell it.

If you want to sell it the best place is

Chrono24.com

It’s a very safe site done many deals on it. Common sense still applies obvs.

I’m wearing this at the moment!

2c894bbd45b3632514d1d575e70214e9.jpg

If anyone looking at selling their watches..
I had a really good transaction with this reputable company.
Speak with Spencer.
Sold two Rolexes recently to fund a project.
https://www.bqwatches.com/
Gave the best price out of numerous quotes and shipped special delivery with 30K insurance paid by them.

If anyone looking at selling their watches..
I had a really good transaction with this reputable company.
Speak with Spencer.
Sold two Rolexes recently to fund a project.
https://www.bqwatches.com/
Gave the best price out of numerous quotes and shipped special delivery with 30K insurance paid by them.
Im looking at selling a watch I now don't use. It's a ROLEX Sub Hulk which seems to be the watch everyone wants. What's the rough difference in price they offer and what they sell for?

Im looking at selling a watch I now don't use. It's a ROLEX Sub Hulk which seems to be the watch everyone wants. What's the rough difference in price they offer and what they sell for?
Doubled my money on a 2013 hulk - it just sat in a box from new really. Paid less than 6k - I got 12k
I made 4K above what I paid on my bi-metal BMOP daytona.
Yes you can maybe get more fannying around on eBay but it’s more hassle.
This was a very quick transaction.
You have to remember they have to service every watch that goes out then they have to make a profit too.

Doubled my money on a 2013 hulk - it just sat in a box from new really.
I made 4K above what I paid on my bi-metal BMOP daytona.
Yes you can maybe get more fannying around on eBay but it’s more hassle.
This was a very quick transaction.
You have to remember they have to service every watch that goes out then they have to make a profit too.

I bought mine in 2010 brand new at £4910 lol.

Mines sat at the jewellers in Manchester waiting for me to pick it up been serviced and a full new bracelet just a £2500 bill to pay

So curious how much they offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine in 2010 brand new at £4910 lol.

Mines sat at the jewellers in Manchester waiting for me to pick it up been serviced and a full new bracelet just a £2500 bill to pay

So curious how much they offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got 12k shipmate

A while ago we were discussing watches and recently got mine back after been at the Jewellers for nearly 2 and half years.
The market for this particular watch has gone through the roof over a £1K rise in a month currently at £18-£20k
@Sako-TRG had the same watch as the one I have and sold his.
So my question is time to cash out or hold on surely there's a limit what's peoples thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 31
A while ago we were discussing watches and recently got mine back after been at the Jewellers for nearly 2 and half years.
The market for this particular watch has gone through the roof over a £1K rise in a month currently at £18-£20k
@Sako-TRG had the same watch as the one I have and sold his.
So my question is time to cash out or hold on surely there's a limit what's peoples thoughts.
Hey mate,
One thing to bear in mind. If Rolex re-release the model, pre owned price will be adversely affected of course. It's uncertain if they will though.
I wonder why they discontinued it. Perhaps it was hurting the other Submariner sales, to me, its the best looking stainless sub by far.

gaze into your crystal ball. where do you believe inflation & interest rates are going and how far & how quickly? all these doodahs like fancy watches, cars and pinballs, speedboats etc will be first on the block when folk can’t pay their mortgage and fuel bills.

I am no expert, but I would think the Hulk as a stainless steel watch is topping out at £18k. At that money you are on or very close to gold bracelets.

If it was me, and I wasn’t going to wear it, I would be cashing out now. I assume you paid retail for it?

^^^^ Some things are nice to have, I was gutted.
Loved the watches...... they just sat in a box 99.9999% of the time
Needed the dollars to help my mum out so they got punted.

Real money was needed.

I am no expert, but I would think the Hulk as a stainless steel watch is topping out at £18k. At that money you are on or very close to gold bracelets.

If it was me, and I wasn’t going to wear it, I would be cashing out now. I assume you paid retail for it?
Yes £4910 for it back in 2010 but the bill at the Jewellers was £2250 for its service and new bracelet.

We all get brainwashed into wanting nice things, been there myself. Seen the light!
Me too. ferrari gone, bentley gone, other doodahs gone.

oh hang on :
I sold those to build a pin room extension and filled it with pinball machines. What light?? 😂😂

Me too. ferrari gone, bentley gone, other doodahs gone.

oh hang on :
I sold those to build a pin room extension and filled it with pinball machines. What light?? 😂😂
Just a phase mate, you will get over it😂 (maybe😬)
You can get your money back plus some and get a snooker table to fill the extension and/or another women🤣

I'd cash it in. Trouble with Rolex is the deliberate shortage. and I can see a backlash coming at some point. I wouldn't pay Rolex prices as its just become a commodity. Buy a Tudor or even better an Omega.

I'd cash it in. Trouble with Rolex is the deliberate shortage. and I can see a backlash coming at some point. I wouldn't pay Rolex prices as its just become a commodity. Buy a Tudor or even better an Omega.

there is no shortage - there is a perception of shortage: dealers buying them up and putting the price up right away. I could get 10 Batman Rolex’s within the hour - I’d struggle to get a single Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy edition.

Back
Top Bottom