What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watches

Says the man who collects all the low value comics 😂🤣
Didn’t realise I had ever discussed comics with you in depth but yes I have A varied collection including early editions of iron man and Avengers and long runs of both which are low value .

love me comics, do you collect Neil ? And do you just buy the expensive singles ? Horses and courses great to have fellow collectors.
maybe one day you can pop round and see some of my cheap original pencils and inks 😂

Only comics I have that might be of any value are the Sword of Azrael #1-#6 before he became Batman. Lots of Shadow of the Bat and Legends of the Dark Knight from the 80s. Some graphic novels eg. Batman VS Predator (I was a Batman Fan).

Only comics I have that might be of any value are the Sword of Azrael #1-#6 before he became Batman. Lots of Shadow of the Bat and Legends of the Dark Knight from the 80s. Some graphic novels eg. Batman VS Predator (I was a Batman Fan).
That first Batman vs Predator was awesome. Loved that back in the day!!

Just bought 2 watches in 2 days!

Hamilton Kaki "Murph"

and then today I turned up a year old Omega Seamaster with white dial for 1500 off.

Was offered a gmt Rolex and a datejust but can't afford that too!

Tried to use ChronoHunter.com as recommended on here to sell but got absolutely nowhere with them. Their website doesn't work very well when it comes to uploading photos and when I asked if they had received the pictures they said better to email them. Well a couple of decent res pictures is going to be too big for email, so sent them a Google shared file link and got radio silence. Has anyone get any other recommendations of who to use for selling?

Tried to use ChronoHunter.com as recommended on here to sell but got absolutely nowhere with them. Their website doesn't work very well when it comes to uploading photos and when I asked if they had received the pictures they said better to email them. Well a couple of decent res pictures is going to be too big for email, so sent them a Google shared file link and got radio silence. Has anyone get any other recommendations of who to use for selling?
This is who I used to sell my Rolex last month.

I know as soon as I’d put information on I got a call from a London number and he emailed me and replied with the pictures and he updated the listing.

Hope you get somewhere as I had no issues at all.

This is who I used to sell my Rolex last month.

I know as soon as I’d put information on I got a call from a London number and he emailed me and replied with the pictures and he updated the listing.

Hope you get somewhere as I had no issues at all.
Maybe they have someone in their business who comes on here as I got a call this morning, valuation and listed.

Maybe they have someone in their business who comes on here as I got a call this morning, valuation and listed.
Thanks @daveyp, once Chronohunters got in touch all went swimmingly. That being said I was quite anxious after sending the watch and waiting to hear they had received it.

Can anyone in London visit a swatch store and pick me up 2 of the new moonswatch models? Looking for Moon and Uranus. (or any! especially sun or earth)

Can only buy from swatch stores and they are all in london.

Help appreciated.

I very Nearly dropped 4k ish on a Tudor Pelagos not long ago, beautiful watch. Then I decided I wanted an Omega Seamaster with the blue wave type dial. In the end I sacked it all off and got myself a 400 quid Seiko Sport 5 Ryu LE. Iconic watch and a great automatic movement for the money. One day I might go much bigger in terms of price but I quite like a decent Tissot or Seiko, a lot of watch for what you pay.

PXL_20220324_103216740_2.jpg
PXL_20220324_102940512.jpg
PXL_20220324_103013631.jpg

Can anyone in London visit a swatch store and pick me up 2 of the new moonswatch models? Looking for Moon and Uranus. (or any! especially sun or earth)

Can only buy from swatch stores and they are all in london.

Help appreciated.
why in gods name would you want one? They are terrible!!!

I very Nearly dropped 4k ish on a Tudor Pelagos not long ago, beautiful watch. Then I decided I wanted an Omega Seamaster with the blue wave type dial. In the end I sacked it all off and got myself a 400 quid Seiko Sport 5 Ryu LE. Iconic watch and a great automatic movement for the money. One day I might go much bigger in terms of price but I quite like a decent Tissot or Seiko, a lot of watch for what you pay.

View attachment 164597
View attachment 164598
View attachment 164599
That looks sweet - big Streetfigher/CAPCOM fan here; might have to see if I can find one of those myself (wondering if there's a Ken or Cody Variant..)

That looks sweet - big Streetfigher/CAPCOM fan here; might have to see if I can find one of those myself (wondering if there's a Ken or Cody Variant..)

Same mate. Absolute mega fan. You can definitely still get them. They're reduced in a lot of places as well. There is a Ken one for sure. I main Chun Li but the watch was just that bit too feminine. The Ken one is cool

Same mate. Absolute mega fan. You can definitely still get them. They're reduced in a lot of places as well. There is a Ken one for sure. I main Chun Li but the watch was just that bit too feminine. The Ken one is cool
I like the red on the Ken one, but would look to adding a metal strap I think. Guile one looks o.k too. Ken/Guile I'd say are my mains, although I'm pretty crap at anythingpast SSF2 turbo!

I like the red on the Ken one, but would look to adding a metal strap I think. Guile one looks o.k too. Ken/Guile I'd say are my mains, although I'm pretty crap at anythingpast SSF2 turbo!

I'm only a gold level SFV player and I physically can't get beyond that, must be getting old! Yeah I put an OEM bracelet on this Ryu and it's so much better for it. I like the Guile as well

View attachment 164597
View attachment 164598
View attachment 164599
Thought you'd scratched that bezel up pretty good but after looking at official photos it comes like that 😄. I've got a few Seiko watches myself in the sub £250 category.

Whyyyy have omega done this ?? They have just crashed the brand as it achieved high status , ???? Man if I had just bought a moon watch at 4K it be ****ed , just why?? All will be flipped and make the next person feel bad for spending a k on a swatch watch ??? Why ??? Why did they do this ?

Whyyyy have omega done this ?
For the same reason Apple released a budget iphone.

They are limited in that they are only available form select sellers, mainly in that London and two fingers to anyone in the other 99% of England. I even looked at flights to Zurich... I think they are brilliant and will collect the set at some point. Still want a DSOTM so not really affecting aspiration, more likely itll act as a gateway for a lot of people.

No it’s not the same really, I dunno Is it?? I just don’t get it ? I’ll say it again if I bought a speedmaster last week I’d be unhappy

Back
Top Bottom