What's new

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the glass will not remove, so it's not possible to get a pic of the boards. There is no battery leakage from the holes between the head and the body when the head if folded down. That's something 😁
That would be some impressive leakage if it was running down from the head into the body! WTF has it got in there, a car battery?

Oh noes, not the old "cant remove the glass ploy" :)
1629909400117.png

It's supply and demand. supply is short and limited, demand is high hence prices are up. Old pinball machines are almost like fine wines, a dwindling supply (almost) - or at least up until recently they were dwindling as they were left rotting in sheds and garages etc, many being scrapped for parts - now, with prices high - they are being quite rightly salvaged into working condition again.

Never get that for it in a month of Sundays... ;-)

Starship Troopers from electric circus retro arcade just been listed on eBay with a £99 starting price.
Never played it. Is it any good?

I played this the a few weeks ago when I visited as I’d never played it before and enjoy the film. The animations look great and the machine played properly without fault as far as I could tell. I only played one game, but it’s sited so if you live nearby you can go test it more fully and enjoy it. I wanted to play more to see all the animations :)

Never get that for it in a month of Sundays... ;-)

That seller appears to have stolen your username as well. ;)

For that sort of price I could be tempted to sling a bid in myself, dont want to knock your BIN off just yet though.

Was also listed on “pinball machines for sale in the uk” Facebook group for £2495.

That’s where I saw it. I knew I had seen it up for sale before but couldn’t think where. I’m surprised it didn’t sell on FB.

Last edited:
Seems to have been a bidding war between two non pinheads, re QC, just as well i am not a betting man, it is now at £620.00. What's the betting we see a retraction...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom