The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

OP
Paul

Paul

Staff member
Oct 5, 2012
South Wales
www.pinballinfo.com
Alias
Toibs
"For sale" isnt a section any more...... not where there's a bunch of threads that can be posted in... hence why the new home (and since "General Pinball Discussion" kind of covers it anyhow!)

PAX

Registered
Dec 28, 2020
Thetford

Apologies if this is someone from on here but the description "But I must warn you these are ex Arcade machine and a good few years old so some days they work some days they don’t", doesn't inspire confidence. Not at that price

ronsplooter

Registered
Jul 21, 2011
Nottingham
bigronarcade.blogspot.com
Alias
Chris
You shouldn't but you will .

Thankfully I don't have Facebook so the temptation is removed :D Some nasty flipper drag wear on it as well so would need a bit of repainting and in the hardest place to make it look good. An interesting game though and if I was closer to go and have a look at it then maybe it would still be worth getting. Weird Spanish game, rough chipboard cabinet, unobtanium parts.....what's not to like :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: JMP and Spandangler

stevefrith

Registered
Mar 12, 2013

Jsyjamie

Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2014
Jersey, CI
Alias
Jamie
  • Wow
Reactions: new forest pinball

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2018
Essex
www.majesticpinball.co.uk
Alias
James Reed
No Gottlieb is unfixable, not sure why they always get a bad rep for being hard to fix. The knowledge is out there, you've just got to want to learn how. I've found that they're actually very reliable once you iron out the problems (especially system 3's) I plead to everyone not to ever be put off a Gottlieb just because it's a Gottlieb... But that one is overpriced that's for sure 😂

Reactions: JMP and Hullshark

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Alias
James
I keep considering selling my Premium to buy that one.... 😂 😂

My wife actually loves BM66 and so does Harry

MarkS

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Devon
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193841808809?ul_noapp=true

I always liked FS and this is really nice with the TV cartoon translite and playfield instead of the meh film versions - also the stone houses and dino are lit up which looks good IMO plus a colour DMD plus re-decaled. Photos aren't the best but looks nice to me - unfortunately I only have space for 1 pin at a time at the mo so I'll miss out on this one. Is £3k unreasonable if it's in as good conditon as described?