What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it seemed cheap. Dont know much about Gottliebs tho.
Another 80s Williams/Bally is what im wanting anyway :)

Good or bad someone snagged it!
I just sold my one on here that had loads of new parts, total strip down and in really nice condition for not much more then that delivered.
I thought the game was ok, I even got the top pinside high score and finished the game with 5 star general ranking which is as far as you can go.
Once it’s dialled in and everything works properly it’s not a bad game.

I was right. Bidder retracted their bid today for the Queebs Castl EM - cock! Nice easy way to expose max bid and do a U turn. This is one reason why i hate hate selling on Ebay.

I was right. Bidder retracted their bid today for the Queebs Castl EM - cock! Nice easy way to expose max bid and do a U turn. This is one reason why i hate hate selling on Ebay.
I often just do a BIN with an offer with the £1 fvf.

CBA with watching the auctions dribble upwards.

Maybe your original estimate may end up being correct.

Interestingly it looks like the same bidder has done the exact same thing on that Airport EM thats for sale as well, both retractions within a few minutes of each other. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265287205006?_trksid=p2471758.m4703

I often just do a BIN with an offer with the £1 fvf.

CBA with watching the auctions dribble upwards.

Perhaps I haven't completely lost track; 'final value fee' and 'can't be ****d'? Though CBA could be interpreted as Completely Biased Auction.

I have always enjoyed Op thunder. I got offered a nice one from Arcade club last year for £900 and didn't take it. Regretted it just after but figured I would get another one eventually. But now games like this are £1600 plus then it is game over for it. It is fun but not worth that ko matter what folk say about pinflation. In fact not many games are worth their cash now if you are planning on keeping them and not move them on again in the near future.

For anyone who has an op thunder in a collection, it makes a great competition game. You can finish all the missons in around 10mins so all you have to do is start a timer and see who can finish it the quickest

Op Thunder , a game Courtney got full working a couple of years back with full strip down and powder coated everything to be told its ****e £750 max?

There are good air combat games - Airbourne , F14 and Goldwings. OT isnt.

Well I bought operation thunder of dave and to be fair I find it a good game to begin with and I'm more than happy with it.
I liked it and played it a lot but I couldn’t do all the missions in one ball easily, did that once!!!
That’s a nice machine, spot on👍 Glad you are happy with it.

Op Thunder , a game Courtney got full working a couple of years back with full strip down and powder coated everything to be told its ****e £750 max?

There are good air combat games - Airbourne , F14 and Goldwings. OT isnt.
I suppose Goldwings and F14 were only £1k pins when Courtney sold that Op. Airborne maybe £1500.

Would be good to see a new Top Gun pin for the upcoming movie.

its horses for courses. it does seem anything with flippers is desirable these days
download (7).jpg

I liked it and played it a lot but I couldn’t do all the missions in one ball easily, did that once!!!
That’s a nice machine, spot on👍 Glad you are happy with it.
I'm not sure why the game gets all the hate comments, it's a shame that Gottlieb gets so much stick, but each to there own.

Not sure if this has been posted already but certainly seems like a bargain reduction from £7000

AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaAaaaaaaaaa

£70 more like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not sure why the game gets all the hate comments, it's a shame that Gottlieb gets so much stick, but each to there own.
I played a quick game on Cactus Jack’s once- it seemed like a fun game. Dancing Cactus and family friendly- My only other experience of Gottlieb is on PinballArcade- quite like Gladiator but the scoring isn’t very balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom