What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
embryon is one of the rarest bally widebodys,so it's nice to see one in good nick,but agree the price is inflated

80s Ballys are the new IN games . Apart from a few dogs , 1980 to 1982 is a golden age. No wonder Haggis want to remake them

Solid game play , speech , often multiball , classic sounds.

Works of art.

A company at the top of its game.

Maybe a little biased as have a few of them but there are far fewer Gottlieb or Williams games of this era that stand up as well.

Never owned a working Embryon but not a lot got into the UK. My head says anywhere between £2k and £3k would be about right.

bargain Jurassic Park 1 on ebay
2A64CBAD-0076-4AAE-B3EE-CBF6B8505926.png

Damn maybe I should sell my DEJP, it'll mean I can finish the house and possibly pay off the mortgage 😁

Rather expensive bally’s on ebay. embryon and space invaders, just under £4k each. not even fully restored, but appear in decent shape. For that money i’d want then fully redone.

I tried to buy the embryon at a fair but high price (£2500) before he put it on eBay but @Fishbulb thinks he’ll get more on eBay which he probably will. But nearly 4K for an 80’s game is a laugh and embryon is an acquired taste; anyone buying Space Invaders for more than a £1000 is totally freaking insane - it’s a turd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah fair point it’s one of the bottom end Bally games IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love my space invaders. it’s not the best game in the bally line up for sure . but for now it’s staying. non pinheads love it
In the same vein Defender pinball is probably a dog too but as a fan of the videogame I'd have it no matter what. Theme is a big sell to me.

I had one on loan for a while. It's not a game to play for hours on end, but I happily played a few games every day on it.

It's certainly not the best game ever made, but I enjoy it. Plus I do think it has the best backglass ever made.

Your all wrong unfortunately on the JP, I'm Making a video of it for a member here and got someone coming tomorrow to view it, we all know what people are like for not turning up, so instead of removing it I've temp jacked the price so nobody will buy it before then for the interested party.

But nearly 4K for an 80’s game is a laugh

You are looking at near that it more for good titles, especially if restored. Even the lesser ones are getting there when you cost in :new playfield, maybe new backglass, stencil set, plastics, drop targets, flipper rebuild kits, rubbers, leds, circuit boards, etc.

Many of mine are £3k invested to get to a decent standard. eg Hgot, star trek, 8 ball deluxe le. And that’s just parts. no labour costs added. If you were to add labour costs they’re all £5k 😂😂😂

You are looking at near that it more for good titles, especially if restored. Even the lesser ones are getting there when you cost in :new playfield, maybe new backglass, stencil set, plastics, drop targets, flipper rebuild kits, rubbers, leds, circuit boards, etc.

Many of mine are £3k invested to get to a decent standard. eg Hgot, star trek, 8 ball deluxe le. And that’s just parts. no labour costs added. If you were to add labour costs they’re all £5k 😂😂😂
So of something 30 - 40 years old is fully refurbished it's worth more than just gone over with an oily rag. That's because there is more in them than just the game and code, its history, it's emotion, it's a work of art....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom