What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the glass will not remove, so it's not possible to get a pic of the boards. There is no battery leakage from the holes between the head and the body when the head if folded down. That's something 😁
That would be some impressive leakage if it was running down from the head into the body! WTF has it got in there, a car battery?

Oh noes, not the old "cant remove the glass ploy" :)
1629909400117.png

It's supply and demand. supply is short and limited, demand is high hence prices are up. Old pinball machines are almost like fine wines, a dwindling supply (almost) - or at least up until recently they were dwindling as they were left rotting in sheds and garages etc, many being scrapped for parts - now, with prices high - they are being quite rightly salvaged into working condition again.

Never get that for it in a month of Sundays... ;-)

Starship Troopers from electric circus retro arcade just been listed on eBay with a £99 starting price.
Never played it. Is it any good?

I played this the a few weeks ago when I visited as I’d never played it before and enjoy the film. The animations look great and the machine played properly without fault as far as I could tell. I only played one game, but it’s sited so if you live nearby you can go test it more fully and enjoy it. I wanted to play more to see all the animations :)

Never get that for it in a month of Sundays... ;-)

That seller appears to have stolen your username as well. ;)

For that sort of price I could be tempted to sling a bid in myself, dont want to knock your BIN off just yet though.

Was also listed on “pinball machines for sale in the uk” Facebook group for £2495.

That’s where I saw it. I knew I had seen it up for sale before but couldn’t think where. I’m surprised it didn’t sell on FB.

Last edited:
Seems to have been a bidding war between two non pinheads, re QC, just as well i am not a betting man, it is now at £620.00. What's the betting we see a retraction...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom