What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that folk play a Vector before buying one.

A lot of folk diss the title. I think it is a fantastic looking game, packed with back-in-the-day technology and a theme that goes perfectly with the squawk and talk board.

However, gameplay is quite tight/ claustrophobic. There is a lot of wasted space caused by the locking mechanism and the ball save saucers. Gameplay on the mini playfield is brief and frenetic.

It is basically a widebody design squeezed into a regular cab.

I would suggest that folk play a Vector before buying one.

A lot of folk diss the title. I think it is a fantastic looking game, packed with back-in-the-day technology and a theme that goes perfectly with the squawk and talk board.

However, gameplay is quite tight/ claustrophobic. There is a lot of wasted space caused by the locking mechanism and the ball save saucers. Gameplay on the mini playfield is brief and frenetic.

It is basically a widebody design squeezed into a regular cab.
played one round Phil's at a Midlands League meet i think it was, thought it was great fun.

We had stumblors vector at flipout for a while nad I have to say I loved it - its very flash Gordon-esque good layout with some tight shots and some real lovely satisfying shots. def an underrated game.

Nothing wrong with Vector , at one point though it was the most common game to come up for sale. One a week on eBay for instance

I wonder how many of the folk bigging up Vector have owned one ?

I have owned this title. Probably the best you will find. It was very difficult to sell. Zero interest on here. Gumtree found me a buyer

Oh look - my Mr & Mrs Pacman bid has been cancelled. Item no longer available.
Looks like a bunch of others have disappeared too - probly the ones he wasnt getting what he wanted/expected for and were sitting at the start price. (Or he sold a bunch in one go)

Looks like a bunch of others have disappeared too - probly the ones he wasnt getting what he wanted/expected for and were sitting at the start price. (Or he sold a bunch in one go)
No, not at all actually. I have not checked but he said he will cancel the ones he has tomb stoned and has not taken pictures of. The guy is just not very well. And took way too much on listing them all at once. He will relist soon once he has cleared some of his other items and has room to put them on their feet, take pictures etc - that way he will get more bids, more dosh and less questions :). Anyone that has bid on them, apologies on his behalf but they will be back or you have his direct mobile number from the other listings... The Lamborghini has been sold by the way :)

What did the high bids on the cancelled listings add up to? - the "seller" may be charged a final value fee by eBay on that amount unless they can persuade eBay not to charge it because they will be listed again.

No idea, he could have a further case though for the amount of harassment he got from at least one person i am aware of.

That solves your space problem! Although I was planning on a late bid - thought this would have looked nice next to my 8Ball Dlxe LE cab. (Not that I really have room either........)

Have to say that I preferred this hobby when games were cheaper. Say 700 for a fishy or 500 for a Harlem globetrotters
if i recall the Vector i played on was up for sale for £200 at the time. Either that one or another like it.

That solves your space problem! Although I was planning on a late bid - thought this would have looked nice next to my 8Ball Dlxe LE cab. (Not that I really have room either........)
Well yeah - but for that kinda price I would have found somewhere im sure :)

No My bids were cancelled by the seller the reason was *** was no longer available. The auction did not finish

Yeah but it is a bit annoying especially when all the items from the same seller have disappeared. Very odd
Someone said the guy was ill and didnt have time to put up all the pics. I can understand that but the ones that did have pics and bids, not too sure why those have been scratched as well?

No, not at all actually. I have not checked but he said he will cancel the ones he has tomb stoned and has not taken pictures of. The guy is just not very well. And took way too much on listing them all at once. He will relist soon once he has cleared some of his other items and has room to put them on their feet, take pictures etc - that way he will get more bids, more dosh and less questions :). Anyone that has bid on them, apologies on his behalf but they will be back or you have his direct mobile number from the other listings... The Lamborghini has been sold by the way :)
Yes, the listings were ****e. No way was he ever gonna get top dollar with that effort.

If he's sold the Lambo then its probably all pocket change anyway[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

With so many pins going to so many people and they are all packed in closely,must be a logistical nightmare. Putting them all up must have seemed a good idea, then reality bites, how the hell am I going to get pin 1 past pin 2 if pin 1 picks up first....nicer problems to have, but if the poor chap is ill, then probably a problem too far.

Buying and selling outside of this forum looks to be volatile and unpredictable. I suppose that's why this forum exists and the community built looks after each other. Of you aren't tech savvy enough to know where to find it, it's a lion pit out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom