What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know the guy is on this forum so he may be able to explain?
From the description:
“Fully working exactly as it should, recently spent (last week) a couple hundred in it getting fully working”
But:
”The very top line of the Dmd is out”

Seems quite a visible thing to leave not “fully working exactly as it should” on a premium priced game.

It’s just not worth that sort of money. it’s not a brilliant game, imho. Seems to have got some sort of silly cult following. give me any of the classic 90’s dmds over this anyday.
It's got a cult following with my girls! It's got a moving dinosaur...forget the gameplay!

It's got a cult following with my girls! It's got a moving dinosaur...forget the gameplay!

JJP POTC - no one is doubting the awesomeness of the ball eating dinosaur in DEJP!

(Although for me, the game itself aint great)

A bit on the pricey side for a non worker IMO

Couple of fruitys too

Yeah, but looks good, that's all some folks want. £700 I guess it'll go for

May well be what someone would like as a project.
Never seen one of these but that doesn't mean a great deal :)

May well be what someone would like as a project.
Never seen one of these but that doesn't mean a great deal :)
Yeah, the theme is strong for a man cave / interior decoration. The Miss O that sold a few weeks ago at auction went miles over the estimate, I think about 550 if I remember. It turned on but not as good cosmetically.

Yeah, the theme is strong for a man cave / interior decoration. The Miss O that sold a few weeks ago at auction went miles over the estimate, I think about 550 if I remember. It turned on but not as good cosmetically.
Yeah I was watching that too, I think it was estimated £100-£150 and when straight up to £400!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom