What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why anyone would pay that for it is nuts / it’s a 5K game and someone eventually will be burned badly.

Very nice condition too by the looks of the pics. I love mine, not a deep game, but a very fun one. The music is very catchy.
But...check the ramps, they seem to always be damaged, one with pristine ramps is worth it.

Wow!! The Vector on eBay just went for £1750!!

Attachments

• 0F42454B-F537-4424-A2CE-7E624135B8D0.png
    0F42454B-F537-4424-A2CE-7E624135B8D0.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 31
I was saying this to someone earlier - WFH is skewing prices of lots of things. I’m saving £410 a month by not getting the train in to work at the moment, and that’s basically all disposable income that I wouldn’t ordinarily have. Hence me having two machines where a year ago I had zero machines.

People can afford prices that they won’t necessarily have spare cash to throw at when things normalise a bit more.

I was saying this to someone earlier - WFH is skewing prices of lots of things. I’m saving £410 a month by not getting the train in to work at the moment, and that’s basically all disposable income that I wouldn’t ordinarily have. Hence me having two machines where a year ago I had zero machines.

People can afford prices that they won’t necessarily have spare cash to throw at when things normalise a bit more.
@wotguvnotmeguv brave man taking responsibility ;) it's my fault too then, I had none this time last year and now I have three. Without an appreciation of value built over time, it's a question of what's it worth to me.

I'm happy with what I've spent and I now have a hobby that involves all the family. Priceless!!

Yup. Pretty much what I said a couple of months ago.

Lockdown has created a new breed of haves & have nots. Lots of people on full/most pay with nothing, i.e. holidays etc. to spend it on and people who’ve effectively been chucked on the scrapheap, no job, no prospects. The haves, with money burning a hole in their pockets are, I suspect, the ones doing the buying.

What's blackout like to play?
@AlanJ Very basic rules. Sound effects are good. Great game if you like ripping spinners. The double spinner top loop shot is a buzz. The game has three spinners so it’s very important that you have strong reliable flipper power or the game becomes a frustration. Fast if everything is working as the designer intended. Here’s one we refurbished for a customer recently , I believe it is now in the hands of Williams Amusements 😆 K.
083665CD-4DDA-4AE4-8F26-403533152A6D.jpeg

Last edited:
And Williams first game with a 'Blackout' routine, i.e. shutting off all lamps and displays for effect. Williams even used the term 'Blackout relay' for the G.I. breaker relay for a while.

Williams recycled the layout for the fallow-period game Warlok, which also saw Alien Poker returning as Laser Cue.

There was an account at the time of playing this game and thinking "Oh, I've broken it" when the blackout point was achieved, as I feared when I collected the vacation jackpot on White Water.

Last edited:
Just been to see the Time Machine. Really nice seller. The machine hasn't been serviced for some time and needs new rubbers and a playfield polish. The Cabinet, the playfield and the boards all seem in good condition. The main ramp on the left is slightly broken at the bottom. Plays well and with a little bit of love and a new ramp would be really nice.

20210717_114337.jpg
20210717_114338.jpg
20210717_114459.jpg
20210717_114501.jpg

And Williams first game with a 'Blackout' routine, i.e. shutting off all lamps and displays for effect. Williams even used the term 'Blackout relay' for the G.I. breaker relay for a while.

Williams recycled the layout for the fallow-period game Warlok, which also saw Alien Poker returning as Laser Cue.

There was an account at the time of playing this game and thinking "Oh, I've broken it" when the blackout point was achieved, as I feared when I collected the vacation jackpot on White Water.
And when defeating Smaug on the Hobbit - thought I'd f****d it when it first happened 😅

Just been to see the Time Machine. Really nice seller. The machine hasn't been serviced for some time and needs new rubbers and a playfield polish. The Cabinet, the playfield and the boards all seem in good condition. The main ramp on the left is slightly broken at the bottom. Plays well and with a little bit of love and a new ramp would be really nice.

View attachment 142863
View attachment 142864
View attachment 142865
View attachment 142866
She will clean up lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom