What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd eBay stories , same with gumtree, last three items I have sold I have had more than one of the possible buyers ask me if i could do a discount as they had an illness or it was for a youth club or charity ...,

had it with a TOM once. they were selling about 1500 at the time.

"I only have a grand but its for my son who has cerebal palsy and he loves the flashing lights" My first reply was "get a a £50 fruit machine if you JUST want flashing lights". No he likes pinball. "OK i have a getaway for a grand" . No it has to be TOM. "Why?" Cos thats the one I like!

had it with a TOM once. they were selling about 1500 at the time.

"I only have a grand but its for my son who has cerebal palsy and he loves the flashing lights" My first reply was "get a a £50 fruit machine if you JUST want flashing lights". No he likes pinball. "OK i have a getaway for a grand" . No it has to be TOM. "Why?" Cos thats the one I like!
I will take that getaway for a grand 😁

"It's for my dying son/daughter/dog, it would make them happy if you just gave it to them"

Oh, you should have said, I'll deliver it and service it for free too!

• Haha
Reactions: Bod
Re the no picture pins on ebay, i know the person, they are genuine - check out daddybear on pinball owners club. And the ****hole that has been harassing this person, even threatening reporting them to Ebay has no chance of getting them now - you know who you are... Cock!
The fact there are no pictures has stopped me messaging or bidding. The line up on offer is very tempting indeed. I hope for the sake of my marriage that the pictures never arrive ;)

The fact there are no pictures has stopped me messaging or bidding. The line up on offer is very tempting indeed. I hope for the sake of my marriage that the pictures never arrive ;)
some are up today i think, the CF was earlier anyway - he has loads of other items going on as well.

Pics starting to emerge for The Worksop Horde. Looks like wherever they are that there’s plenty in there - lots more in the background of shots published so far.

Last edited:
Hard to see the state of that playfield but it looks okay. I love Vector.
Me too! They must have imported a lot of them at the time, it's one game from that era that seems to crop up pretty often. A very good buy if it stays around that price and the playfield proves to be OK.

I'm looking forward to getting mine set up, I bought one of @Dave2084 's Bally multiroms with the new Vector V10 code on it for extra speech and features :cool:

Great to see some support for Vector! 😄

It's a super tough game (made better I think set to easy so the drops stay down between balls) and the outlane saves are unique and super satisfying when you pull one off.

Totally underrated and doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

Second day with 18 bids and £700 increase.
God knows how much this will end up at that rate.

9 days to go

Ebay does tend to draw them in :D

There's a Bally Nip-It for sale on the bay , part of the Worksop Horde (Nip-It is a hidden gem and one of the best EM's there is in my opinion ) , however , there's currently no photos and no description , so it's a bit of a shot in the dark at the moment this one , ha ha https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133801766993?hash=item1f2734f051:g:dukAAOSwUqpg2kL2
Love Nip it, I am sure they had one in Happy Days with the Fonz, which was strange as its an early seventies pin and Happy Days was set in the 50’s if I’m not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom