What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The all new eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2021 thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only ever sold 3 things over 6 months ago.
Now has multi thousand pound listings with no photos and one line description.
Hijacked account?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Why all 1970's pins though?

Will be interesting if pictures surface.

Feedback shows he has sold a machine in the past, wait and see you never know.
He may have been in a rush to get them listed before the £3 selling fee offer ends.

Or a hijacked account!!

Hopefully people are sensible enough to wait for photos before buying!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

He may have been in a rush to get them listed before the £3 selling fee offer ends.

Or a hijacked account!!

Hopefully people are sensible enough to wait for photos before buying!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Sensible? Moi??? I got permission for one pin, then bought three and travelled a very, very long way to get them. Then someone lists loads an hour away...doh!! Not feeling sensible now ;)

Last edited:
I strongly suspect this is a scam! I have messaged him three times and explained without photos, such a large collection of desirable 70's machines is very suspicious. I am down Cheltenham way and have offered to come up with a lorry and buy the lot as I am starting a High End restoration company for EM Pins. Not a word of reply and now he has blocked me so BEWARE. I am 90% certain this is a scam!

I would have thought I'd come across him/her at some point, living in the same town.
Worksop isn't that big![emoji2]

Re the no picture pins on ebay, i know the person, they are genuine - check out daddybear on pinball owners club. And the ****hole that has been harassing this person, even threatening reporting them to Ebay has no chance of getting them now - you know who you are... Cock!

Re the no picture pins on ebay, i know the person, they are genuine - check out daddybear on pinball owners club. And the ****hole that has been harassing this person, even threatening reporting them to Ebay has no chance of getting them now - you know who you are... Cock!
I didn’t think it was dodgy😁

Fair enough. I stand corrected.
Not me harassing the guy though.

Fair enough. I stand corrected.
Not me harassing the guy though.

Well, the person harassing him needs to be very careful as they're infringing eBay rules by contacting him in the first place and offering to buy the lot - it makes very funny reading to be honest, clearly the person that wrote the 'three messages' is just not the full quid...

Well, the person harassing him needs to be very careful as they're infringing eBay rules by contacting him in the first place and offering to buy the lot - it makes very funny reading to be honest, clearly the person that wrote the 'three messages' is just not the full quid...
I’ve had some right “cards” message me on eBay when I’m selling a pin. It amazes me these people walk among us. I’d genuinely love to meet some of them. I can’t imagine how they even manage to dress themselves in the morning. Scary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom