What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Brothers - Teasing Alien on Twitter

OK, but showing damage on a playfield isn't a positive look no matter how it was caused.

I'd be more impressed if they'd hooked a rig up like Haggis did with balls rolling around and being pelted onto the playfield continuously for days on end.

That's 4 isn't it. It's so bad it's.... Nah it's just bad! It's got that ridiculous 90's over the top with grossness vibe. It does have (slightly dodgy CGI) swimming Aliens though which I always liked. Also, Winona as an Android... She's definitely no Bishop!
No it’s Alien 3 that was set in the all male penal colony located on Fiorina 161.

Resurrection (Alien4) was set on the Military Science vessel the USM Auriga.

I was talking about this one mate, which is definitely 4;

"I quite liked the one with the big white gormless cross-breed alien who thought Ripley was his auntie"

😂 beautiful words my friend

I was talking about this one mate, which is definitely 4;

"I quite liked the one with the big white gormless cross-breed alien who thought Ripley was his auntie"
You might be the first person I’ve heard say they liked the newborn, at least we didn’t get the concept design that was basically a white Alien with human lips that thing was so bad.

You might be the first person I’ve heard say they liked the newborn, at least we didn’t get the concept design that was basically a white Alien with human lips that thing was so bad.

This is all getting rather confusing! Gonzo likes Ripley's niece. I'm not a fan although I know the design has a following among a subset of geeks.

Also should add I'm part of the there are only 2 Alien films fraternity.

This is all getting rather confusing! Gonzo likes Ripley's niece. I'm not a fan although I know the design has a following among a subset of geeks.

Also should add I'm part of the there are only 2 Alien films fraternity.

My favourite one was when the camouflage lizard with the dreadlocks hunted down the Dutch guy with the facepack in the Eden Project (Aliens 6 I think?)

after the first two movies it all goes to ****.

not sure the playfield test is that reassuring, however its good that its on their mind.

Neil.

A better test would be to let a cat climb over it with the glass off!
That is a regular occurrence in my house, bloody cats. if it’s not the PF it’s as if they finger painting my invisiglass

Do you really want that poison chalice on your hands? Think of all the mither you'll get with this and that not working etc.

Well. That's interesting..

It has to be said. Remember the history of those involved before getting too excited.

Brilliant James

What board set etc are they using this time round?
The board is called Razorback. What that means, it’s do spec and full details are yet to be released.

Appreciate the comments of concern @Arv and @PBrookfield - we have spoken at length on Alien, how to service it, support it, etc. New manufacturers, existing manufacturers need that support mechanism. We have great comms with PINBROS, and a commitment to spares stock and support. Meaning we can support from day 1.

Got to say im not overly impressed that pinball brothers are going with an unknown distributor in the UK. The likes of pinball Heaven with its established support and financial status, or even some of the smaller guys like home leisure or games room etc who are established would be a much better choice for PB

No offense to James and i guess all the usual suspects were either already bitten or not interested. Signing up a totally unknown (other than on here really) to be your main distributor speaks volumes to me...

Good luck James, but i think you are going to need it unfortuanetly

Got to say im not overly impressed that pinball brothers are going with an unknown distributor in the UK. The likes of pinball Heaven with its established support and financial status, or even some of the smaller guys like home leisure or games room etc who are established would be a much better choice for PB

No offense to James and i guess all the usual suspects were either already bitten or not interested. Signing up a totally unknown (other than on here really) to be your main distributor speaks volumes to me...

Good luck James, but i think you are going to need it unfortuanetly

It kind of speaks volumes... Maybe no one else wanted to distribute them? 😂

Could all end up very bad

Just to put you guys at rest, Phil has been involved as a consultant for Pinball Bazaar with this and was a big draw to get Pinball Brothers involved with the Pinball Bazaar over other companies.

We have done a lot of work to make this right, there's been enough of things ending in tiers, we don't want any tears.

Do you really want that poison chalice on your hands? Think of all the mither you'll get with this and that not working etc.
Was going to say the same thing, hope it's a gamble worth going for!

Back
Top Bottom