What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Brothers - Teasing Alien on Twitter

Sadly @Neil McRae - I believe people would.

Come on pinheads - have they got a license still? Have they renegotiated? Have they manufacturing? Is the chief engineer Helmut on board.....?

At the moment Pinball Brothers are a home brew company. I would bet that we will see Raza before this, and be honest - Deadroot are probably the best bet.

Will the new system be compatable with the old heighway system - I guess it wouldnt as tech as moved on in 5 years+ since that node system was designed..... which means two fingers stuck up at the old purchasers.

This is simply all talk.

I could do a profile on twitter/facebook and put up some pictures of Bon Jovi up and people would then assume I was doing a Bon Jovi pinball.

Look at companies house and look at the accounts....

£1,000,000 in the red.

Crap facebook - 113 likes - now that is a business going gar !
Website - cack.

Do not get any hopes up.

Believe it when it is in the box and for sale at Home Leisure Direct.

for £20k 😁
Well I would guess Pinball Heaven wont stock them - unless they do just to stop HLD. But after the Full Throttle that was bought and sited in Tilt it doesnt seem a possibility. In the end we got them to take it out and got a refund (it was broken 95% of the time it was in the bar). In fact - as games go - it was good. Just not made electronically well.

If I was the pinball brothers - I would ship a working prototype (if they have one!) with a license to the states and get Stern to build it as CGC did with the first MMrm.

Not really when you consider they were the money behind Heighway Pinball.

Ok they were not running the company just financing it but they should have kept tighter reign over their investments.

Last edited:
Crooks should be in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The plot thickens...

Fair play for offering something to those who lost money to Andrew.

View attachment 127412

WOAH there - they didn't lose money to Andrew, they lost money to Heighway pinball of which the pinball brothers were part owners.

Instead of doing the right thing which is seeing those people right they decided to steal the assets from Heighway pinball and then use it to create a new business.

so when you place your orders and you might need help with a problem, just remember how they dealt with their customers at Heighway and how they might deal with you.

and all the suckers that have paid 10K+ for a game that will be the old ****ty version probably too! the whole thing is a **** show and best avoided.

A bit of an insult really. Imagine having your house burgled and years later the burglar knocks on your door with an offer to give you back half of your stuff, as long as you buy his goods (only if you haven't been paid out by insurance) :cuckoo:

Okay.
Waiting to see the machines on the production line.... in the flesh....
A real machine being demo'ed....

Vouchers are valid until 2023 folks - that gives them 2 years !

Look at the information on companies house - Pinball Brothers are ONE MILLION IN THE RED.

For me it will be the same as Deeproot. When I see a game stood in front of me - I will believe it. Until then. IT IS TALK.

Here is my talk:
PICK HOLDER PINBALL IS GIVING 50% DISCOUNT VOUCHERS OFF HIS NEWALIEN PINBALL MACHINES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN MADE (AND ARE TWICE THE PRICE OF A STERN).

Not really when you consider they were the money behind Heighway Pinball.

Ok they were not running the company just financing it but they should have kept tighter reign over their investments.
They could’ve offered nothing and still did what they’re doing now.

Interesting from Companies House.

These are the directors from Heighway:-
JANSON, Mats Daniel
SKREDE, Cato Paus
SPOHR, Alexander Thomas
TENN, Johan Patrik
HEIGHWAY, Andrew Sebastian

This is the current state of play at Pinball Brothers:-
SVANEVIK, ROGER JOHAN EILERTSEN
JANSON, Mats Daniel
SKREDE, Cato Paus
SPOHR, Alexander Thomas - resigned
TENN, Johan Patrik - resigned

Interesting from Companies House.

These are the directors from Heighway:-
JANSON, Mats Daniel
SKREDE, Cato Paus
SPOHR, Alexander Thomas
TENN, Johan Patrik
HEIGHWAY, Andrew Sebastian

This is the current state of play at Pinball Brothers:-
SVANEVIK, ROGER JOHAN EILERTSEN
JANSON, Mats Daniel
SKREDE, Cato Paus
SPOHR, Alexander Thomas - resigned
TENN, Johan Patrik - resigned

Yeah, they’re effectively the same entity. One could be cynical and say that they were complicit in taking money towards the end, knowing that orders wouldn’t be fulfilled.

I guess it really depends on how abstracted they were from day-to-day operations, it’s possible they were in the dark to a greater or lesser extent.

Still, an opportunity for people to get Alien again for a sensible price (i.e. not the £12k+ people seem to want) is good imo.

But after the Full Throttle that was bought and sited in Tilt it doesnt seem a possibility. In the end we got them to take it out and got a refund (it was broken 95% of the time it was in the bar). In fact - as games go - it was good. Just not made electronically well.
Was Full Throttle kinda based on IOMTT? I heard Redline got shafted? Shame great theme.....

Was Full Throttle kinda based on IOMTT? I heard Redline got shafted? Shame great theme.....
Redline got most of the money in the end for useage of the song. They never got the £50 per machine, but got the first lump sum.

However as customers here is the story -
The guitarist put down £1K and lost the deposit.
The drummer paid in full - and got it back via Visa.
The guitarists brother bought one and still owns it - it works about as often as the Tilt one did but he is so proud as his brother is on it! Lucky the game still works fine in attract mode.

Redline did the Isle of Man TT races outro music (funnily enough what we used in Full Throttle) - a song called King of the Mountain. Andrew Heighway heard me playing Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue as well as Bad Motor Scooter by Montrose but of course - they would of wanted really strong money. I then remembered the Redline song as I had known the band for years (we used to play together quite a bit). The deal I got Heighway for the whole album was amazing.

I spoke to @Sven Normansson the other day and the conversation drifted to Full throttle as we both worked on it. I said I would be tempted to grab a full throttle one day and PROC it, put in proper switches etc. He reminded me it was originally going to be X-RACER (thus the X ramp). Before that it was going to be Circe, which was always a terrible name but I did enjoy the FREEWPC version.

Yeah - if a Full Throttle came up again on ebay for a grand broken - I would buy it.

Thanks for that 👍
Frikin love that song - King of the Mountain.
Great for the TT - Think I remember seeing a bit of Redline play in IOM a few years ago, tail end...at Villa Marina but was totally rat ****d 😃

Kick Start my Heart .... + the vid!
That would have been cool..

He reminded me it was originally going to be X-RACER (thus the X ramp).
close. After Mark Ritchie told Andrew that Circe was a poor theme, They had a rethink and it was going to be "time travel inn" and I pointed out that was the same theme but with time travel. I suggested that the fast layout was more suited to a racing theme and suggested "Xtreme Racin'" the idea was racing on Road, Track, Rally. This is why there's an X ramp and it had a divertor (same as Radical!). He came back with Full Throttle.
The cocktail shaker (which is where Valentino now is) needed something different and they were dragging their heels and I couldn't get anything designed so I rendered up the chain loop accelerator (as we needed press renders). It kinda set the forums on fire but it never got developed as the one sample made they riveted on the sides which obviously stopped the ball passage.

Last edited:
and to top it off the Full Throttle in the club lasted 4 hours before it broke. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

close. After Mark Ritchie told Andrew that Circe was a poor theme, They had a rethink and it was going to be "time travel inn" and I pointed out that was the same theme but with time travel. I suggested that the fast layout was more suited to a racing theme and suggested "Xtreme Racin'" the idea was racing on Road, Track, Rally. This is why there's an X ramp and it had a divertor (same as Radical!). He came back with Full Throttle.
The cocktail shaker (which is where Valentino now is) needed something different and they were dragging their heels and I couldn't get anything designed so I rendered up the chain loop accelerator (as we needed press renders). It kinda set the forums on fire but it never got developed as the one sample made they riveted on the sides which obviously stopped the ball passage.
Jesus - I can not even get the name right and I only saw you last week. The chain loop accelerator was the bain of my life. I also forgot the old cocktail shaker. I have lost an awful lot of the paperwork and files from that era and I am not really bothered. Mr H once gave me a memory stick with a spreadsheet on members of the pinball community details and if they are good to tap for investment..... lol

Oh stop. NDA........ :) :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom