What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you recommend buying a PIN2DMD Display?

• Yes

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for putting all this together Mike. Happy to vouch for you, a straight up guy who I know personally and has all our best interest in mind. I am Looking forward to seeing the end results of your efforts. Sending some dosh over this morning mate.
Cheers

I'm a total newbie to these! Is there a place to steal ermm download ready to use images for colorization of certain titles? Say Dr Who or Flintstones

As Pin2DMD is a community project the majority of colourisation files are free and a small donation appreciated, a few sell the most I've seen is $25.
Work in progress projects discussed here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/138-pin2dmd-dmd-colorization-works-in-progress/
Some Colour file downloads (including Flintstones! ) here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/102-pin2dmd-colorizations-real-pinball/

This is surely going to get great support on here with so many forum members receiving them at the same time.

As Pin2DMD is a community project the majority of colourisation files are free and a small donation appreciated, a few sell the most I've seen is $25.
Work in progress projects discussed here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/138-pin2dmd-dmd-colorization-works-in-progress/
Some Colour file downloads (including Flintstones! ) here - http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/102-pin2dmd-colorizations-real-pinball/

This is surely going to get great support on here with so many forum members receiving them at the same time.

Great stuff, thanks for that

So you don't trust Andy then? It's a bit of a 2-way street that. I can vouch for Andy, and if the volume is low it doesn't make a dent does it?

It’s not a matter of me trusting individuals.

I’m overall responsible for delivery of what people are asking for. Just creating a process that keeps things simple and straightforward, and ultimately avoid any complications of people changing their minds after the money has been committed.

Thanks

Mike

Thanks for putting all this together Mike. Happy to vouch for you, a straight up guy who I know personally and has all our best interest in mind. I am Looking forward to seeing the end results of your efforts. Sending some dosh over this morning mate.
Cheers

Thank you Tommy - money received. Appreciate you vouching for me also.

Best
Mike

Quick progress update:
65% of interested members have paid, which represents 67% of the expected money already collected.

A couple of members have responded confirming they are still in - just need a bit of time to collect their funds, which is very understandable, and appreciated.

If the 12 members who haven’t responded so far could contact me please - clarify if they are still wanting to participate, and timing if they do.

Thank you.

Best

Mike

Quick progress update:
65% of interested members have paid, which represents 67% of the expected money already collected.

A couple of members have responded confirming they are still in - just need a bit of time to collect their funds, which is very understandable, and appreciated.

If the 12 members who haven’t responded so far could contact me please - clarify if they are still wanting to participate, and timing if they do.

Thank you.

Best

Mike
Mike

Are the prices you have quoted dependent on the numbers? I'm assuming they are - so if the remaining 12 members who haven't paid yet drop out can the order continue as is?

Cheers

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

It's one less now was hoping for a Black Friday sale 😁

@MadNat is there anything else we'll need, I'm guessing an SD card of some description?

Cheers again for the effort :thumbs:

You will need an SD card for the config files. Doesn’t need to be very large, as most of the file sets I’ve seen are small.

Thanks for responding- that’s very helpful! [emoji106]

Mike

Are the prices you have quoted dependent on the numbers? I'm assuming they are - so if the remaining 12 members who haven't paid yet drop out can the order continue as is?

Cheers

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

It would create a problem if all 12 pulled out - but not by much. We’d still be in a a good position with the funds raised so far (thanks those that have responded!).

I’ve had several more complete - so really confident we could press forward with a slightly lower number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going very well folks - almost all money is collected, just a few left to pay. The quick replies and clear communication on email is really very helpful.

Timing has not worked out for a couple of members - so currently have products I can re-allocate to anyone interested (existing or new interest):
EVO128X32 @ £100 ea X 3 (e.g. Williams, Bally standard display)
EVO128X16 @ £130 ea X 1 (e.g. Data East narrow display)
EVO192X64 @ £145 ea X 1 (e.g. Sega big displays)

Price includes assembled PCB panel, LED Panels, firmware, activation, 32GB SD Card, UK Mainland shipping

I would like to know by Sunday please.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Its going very well folks - almost all money is collected, just a few left to pay. The quick replies and clear communication on email is really very helpful.

Timing has not worked out for a couple of members - so currently have products I can re-allocate to anyone interested (existing or new interest):
EVO128X32 @ £100 ea X 3 (e.g. Williams, Bally standard display)
EVO128X16 @ £115 ea X 1 (e.g. Data East narrow display)
EVO192X64 @ £145 ea X 1 (e.g. Sega big displays)

Price includes assembled PCB panel, LED Panels, firmware, activation, 32GB SD Card, UK Mainland shipping

I would like to know by Sunday please.

Thanks
Mike

Can someone remind me... are there colour files for Doctor Who? I forgot I have that tucked away for a rainy day.

Well folks - it's definatley on!

Just 2 members had to drop out of the group buy, but fortunately there was more interest from others to bridge that small gap.

We have raised £8,100, from 42 members - buying 78 displays in total. The prices should not change - so I can confirm the orders and pay for products tomorrow.

Target delivery dates to members of Mid January 2020 are still realistic - but will feedback progress via this thread.

This is going very smoothly indeed - all down to quick responses from all involved.

Best

Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom