What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you recommend buying a PIN2DMD Display?

• Yes

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Excellent response thank you all - I certainly have enough interest to get some competitive quotes. Still a few hours left to bump it up a little more if you're on the fence.

I'm not sure if we'll get this kind of demand again, so this maybe the best opportunity to get one of these at the lowest possible price.

Latest stats:
Members InterestedTotal EVO128X32Total EVO128X16Total EVO192X64Total 64x32 P2.5 1/16 PanelsTotal P2 64x64 1/32 Panels
36​
60​
4​
4​
128​
12​

As described - I'll start to contact suppliers tomorrow morning and get some ideas of costs.

BTW - great to meet so many members at Flip-Out! today. Thanks for the warm reception - the tournament was a fun first for me.

Mike

Just a quick question, are you still pricing the 128x64 or is it a non starter as we only have 5 requests ?

Thanks for your efforts on this 👍

Pricing them all Ian. The panels will most likely come from the same supplier, as will the assembled boards.

So should all be viable - fingers crossed.

Pricing update... some quotes are coming in and this is looking promising.

Price includes: Assembled PCB, LED RGB Panels, Activated Firmware, mainland UK shipping to member address and all associated costs (Shipping, import duty, VAT and currency charges) and a contribution to this forum (wouldn't be possible to arrange the group buy without it)

EVO128X32 (inc 2 LED RGB panels) @ £100 ea
EVO128X16 (inc 2 LED RGB panels) @ £130 ea
EVO192X64 (inc 3 LED RGB panels) @ £145 ea

Suggested lead times are 28 days from order, plus shipping, firmware flashing and final assembly - so mid to late January 2020 arrival is my estimate.

This is the last chance for people who are not already registered to join up. I will be placing orders on Friday, so need final numbers by then. Any new interest please DM/PM me with your order and email address please (email is very important).

Given the high volume (currently £7,500+) I can no longer honour the 50% deposit idea (I honestly thought we'd get 10 or so interested!), so will need funds with your order. I appreciate this may change some of the original interest - please just let me know if this is an issue and changes your specific interest/order (please DM/PM me).

I will email all those interested with payment instructions in the next few days.

Thanks again all, for your interest in this project.

Looks good to me.
Thanks again for you effort [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is for fully populated PCBs yes not just the bare board from pcbway?

:rolleyes: Price includes: Assembled PCB, LED RGB Panels, Activated Firmware, mainland UK shipping to member address and all associated costs (Shipping, import duty, VAT and currency charges) and a contribution to this forum (wouldn't be possible to arrange the group buy without it)

I think that's pretty clear that you get a populated PCB!

I had to ask as you have to opt for the turnkey assembly from pcbway otherwise it's a blank PCB.

I will BT mine in the morning when wife is out!

I'm a total newbie to these! Is there a place to steal ermm download ready to use images for colorization of certain titles? Say Dr Who or Flintstones

Cheers Ronnie

Thanks to all those who have responded so promptly - 50% of members have paid already.

If you have not received an email from me - please let me know.

I’ll place orders as soon as everyone has paid

Thanks all for making this super smooth.

Mike

Just wanted to check if anyone here knows Mike personally and is able to vouch for him. I have Unfortunately seen the fallout on arcade forums where people have disappeared without sending stuff out after taking lots of payments for items. I sent Mike the money using PayPal, but with buyer protection, but I increased the amount to more than cover the fees.

Mike instantly refunded the payment, as he says he doesn't want to be out of pocket if people claim they didn't get what was sent.

I am sure I am just being over cautious, but see that Mike is quite new to the forum and just want to be sure before I part with my very hard earned money.

But keep in mind:
1 - He is doing this project to make NO MONEY FOR HIMSELF
2 - All of this will take him hours, probably days to do
3 - I personally have talked to him on here and via email about this project and all I can see is someone who wants to help us all out.
4 - It will take until the middle of january.

Hi Andy

I am relatively new - and I’m not offended by your need to ask for references. Hopefully several I have met personally through the forum will speak up.

As we discussed via email - there is no pressure on anyone to pay or do something they are uncomfortable with.

The whole point of this project is to bring individuals together and create a jointly benefiting opportunity. Pool some money to place a single order.

I’m not selling anything, I’m organising a group buy from suppliers. If that’s uncomfortable or unusual I’d suggest don’t get involved.

I, or rather the group - can’t accept a method of payment that gives individuals an option to pull out once the orders have been placed.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Andy

I am relatively new - and I’m not offended by your need to ask for references. Hopefully several I have met personally through the forum will speak up.

As we discussed via email - there is no pressure on anyone to pay or do something they are uncomfortable with.

The whole point of this project is to bring individuals together and create a jointly benefiting opportunity. Pool some money to place a single order.

I’m not selling anything, I’m organising a group buy from suppliers. If that’s uncomfortable or unusual I’d suggest don’t get involved.

I, or rather the group - can’t accept a method of payment that gives individuals an option to pull out once the orders have been placed.

Cheers

Mike
So you don't trust Andy then? It's a bit of a 2-way street that. I can vouch for Andy, and if the volume is low it doesn't make a dent does it?

Back
Top Bottom