What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not pinball & not mine but weren't some people looking for a single two pence pusher? £250 Devon
Gumtree ad

You can view the ad at 1 single player tuppeny falls coin pusher seaside fairground arcade classic

This ad was shared from the Gumtree

cid:ABAB02A3-7539-45E9-8CEE-876B9B6928C4

hobby is dead

when did a FIRE with bad displays (guy ignoired my question so obviously they are dead) become so desirable?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-machine-/112243360810?hash=item1a2239c42a:g:6fgAAOSw-0xYWam~

he was told on facebook it was worth £400 tops , now he will be sat there all smug thinking what lowballing tossers trying to get a steal out of me. meanwhile everyone else (and their purse-string holding partners) will be being told not to dare think about giving your games away when junk like this is selling so high.

as they said at Williams when it was on the production line .. Firewood

Dw on bids gone for more than 1600. When did dw became such a popular title? I'll keep hold of mine for a bit longer then. Already been with me for more than 10 years anyway.

Dw on bids gone for more than 1600. When did dw became such a popular title? I'll keep hold of mine for a bit longer then. Already been with me for more than 10 years anyway.

Well if a got sf2 made over a grand surely a DW is 2k?

no brainer that in the long run good ite ins irrelevant of game quality will hold value. DW SW SW3 T2 any ST game. Secondary fan market base.

hobby is dead

when did a FIRE with bad displays (guy ignoired my question so obviously they are dead) become so desirable?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pinball-machine-/112243360810?hash=item1a2239c42a:g:6fgAAOSw-0xYWam~

he was told on facebook it was worth £400 tops , now he will be sat there all smug thinking what lowballing tossers trying to get a steal out of me. meanwhile everyone else (and their purse-string holding partners) will be being told not to dare think about giving your games away when junk like this is selling so high.

as they said at Williams when it was on the production line .. Firewood

Yep, I was the one that originally told him £400. That wasn't an offer, that was top end what I think it's worth - I don't want it at any price. Seems like he owns a salvage yard or debt collection agency or something. There's no way those bids are genuine. There aren't even any pics of the playfield to go off. It doesn't work properly and has no bloody legs! I suspect we'll see it relisted shortly with some excuse about a time waster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well, colour me interested if any sales fall through. I have an IM I could do a straight trade for if you would prefer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-beautif...797855?hash=item2a77a3015f:g:YA8AAOSwo4pYWmKh

good luck "flipping" that one mate! Description was spot on when Dave sold it AT ITS FAIR OPEN MARKET PRICE LEVEL!!
So is the Tee'd Off that you are flipping at its current market price level ?
You want black listing Steve.
That machine should have gone to a more deserving person on the forum, one with little money trying to get into the hobby. Not a money making dealer like yourself.
Would like to see what you have to say about it.
:sad::cuckoo::tut::sad::cuckoo::tut::sad::cuckoo::tut:

Unfortunately every time the heat comes on Steve, he cries to the moderators for threads to be shut down and goes mute. He won't offer up anything.
Guess it's his to do as he wishes but it's a real shame.

Reactions: JT.
Sounds like a nice machine if anyone missed out. Pinflation is a bitch though!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-09-58-15.png

What about the SEVEN who offered sub £300 for this machine? Lady showed me the messages. Not all of us can afford £5k+ NIB machines! I only ONCE asked Paul to close a thread and that was to do with prints not machines.

I suspect the ones that can afford 5k+ machines are not the ones complaining here.
It is up for sale on the Facebook group.
I guess it is a dilemma. Steve didn't buy it off here. And even if he had he is entitled to do whatever he wants with it. It is all about reputation.

What about the SEVEN who offered sub £300 for this machine? Lady showed me the messages. Not all of us can afford £5k+ NIB machines! I only ONCE asked Paul to close a thread and that was to do with prints not machines.

I think you're completely missing the point. People send stupid offers on eBay, that happens all the time. The point is that people don't post links to machines for sale on here so that dealers can snap them up and then sell them on for double the price a week later. That is not in the spirit of this forum and makes the hobby more expensive for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom