What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The backglass looks a bit knackered.....he does say it's been stabilised though.

As a working game that sounds like it's been well looked after for the last few years interesting to see what it goes for.

Looks like a genuine machine ? as yo say be interesting what it sells for ?

Any one know value of these at the moment £?

Last edited:
I buy and sell machines all the time for profit thats what i do i really cant see whats wrong with that
back in the day when it was a hobby to me rather than making a living i never bought a pin with the intention of making a profit it was bought on the basis to enjoy it and if i lost a few quid then so be it sadly it doesnt seem to be like that these days
you would not buy a set of golf clubs and expect to make a profit in a years time

This seller Paul must have done a cash deal with original seller and has now given up on it. Even if complete xould be tricky project as even displays aren't standard and maybe game has no speech like other circa copies. Original pinbot which is fantasti isn't a big money game so most very wary of this.

That pinbot looks an absolute dog of a game.

Missing boards
Has seen damp
Terrible photos
Sunken inserts

God knows what this means ...

"I can supply the missing boards apart from 2 displays the cpu is working and will come with a power board I don't know about that it come with the driver board and ribbons I had a translite made in the states so the price will be more than listed to cover costs of translite and cpu to £500 "

This seller Paul must have done a cash deal with original seller and has now given up on it. Even if complete xould be tricky project as even displays aren't standard and maybe game has no speech like other circa copies. Original pinbot which is fantasti isn't a big money game so most very wary of this.

Thanks Steve a good honest assessment as usual think I'll stear clear

It should be 100. Cab for someone to MAME. Plastics motor visor etc all compatable with original game so useful spares. Boards useful for someone with circa pins probably in Spain and a playfield for wall art

Like that a lot. But would scare the bejesus out of my other half.. Funhouse is bad enough!!

I like the old ones in the "wooden glass phone booth" jobs but this is too modern. You'd want a big lock on the back of the cabinet to stop it wondering around the house at night though.. :eek:

Just noticed this on jammaplus:
http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/fo...rogue-ebay-members-read-before-selling-buying

"pinpantherengland - (AKA Steveflipout) - uses stock photographs of PCB's then sends stripped, broken or badly repaired faulty PCB's. Uses "No returns - sold as seen" to try and get out of giving refunds."

Now, who can guess the name this user has on these forums? Thats right, 'steve brum' himself.

And that's why all the top title pcbs I sell end up in Japan or the US all with good feedback and the rest go to local collectors or join the ready to strip for pinball components pile. I wouldnt sell to gazumpers anyway. Please do not make any bids offers etc if you think it's iffy . No one sells pcbs as working now on ebay even if mint as too many swaparoo forced returns. Luckily the 200 job lots I had in 2014 are not likely to repeat as they were one offs.

Meanwhile I have a 4th chance offer on the eBay Fire if anyone wants the details. Guy won't move on £500 and I can't pick it up for free now as not going anywhere near Wakefield. I'd say the displays are the risk here as bell etc is all there.

And that's why all the top title pcbs I sell end up in Japan or the US all with good feedback and the rest go to local collectors or join the ready to strip for pinball components pile. I wouldnt sell to gazumpers anyway. Please do not make any bids offers etc if you think it's iffy . No one sells pcbs as working now on ebay even if mint as too many swaparoo forced returns. Luckily the 200 job lots I had in 2014 are not likely to repeat as they were one offs.

Meanwhile I have a 4th chance offer on the eBay Fire if anyone wants the details. Guy won't move on £500 and I can't pick it up for free now as not going anywhere near Wakefield. I'd say the displays are the risk here as bell etc is all there.

Is it just me who finds this post cryptic? @Arv posted a thread from ebay where the Space Invaders was advertised as having original boards, yet in other posts on here I thought it was on bum-gear. Then the black listing on jammaplus for advertising stuff that turned out not to be as advertised, then this response suggesting it's just them - that they're 'gazumpers' (not what that thread suggests btw).

It'd be much easier to explain in plain English what this blacklisting post is about, assuming it is defendable and that forum got the wrong idea. And would do your rep much good too.

I saw @chrisb posted earlier - Chris, I don't think you are tainted by this kind of brush, I've never seen bad feedback about the pins you find, import, do-up, etc. But then again, dealing with you is straight forwards, you know what you are getting because what you buy is what was advertised; and then you post advice in the help sections of the forum, at no cost to members. i think that's what differentiates you, and the likes of @pinballmania . No one minds paying you for your services, because it's clear that you go above and beyond.

I am sick of the constant attacks on people on this forum, justified or otherwise. The internet has just become a place where a dealer can't or isn't allowed to make a profit, a restorer isn't allowed to justifiably make their money back on an already cheap machine and then people buying machines just to make a profit, well so what???

People have to make a living and I know damn well who would be there to help me if I needed it with a machine, who would finance a machine if I was short, who will pay me a going rate for repair or restoration and who will always see me right on a machine if I need one.

Some people on here get attacked for reasons beyond me, some get defined as dealers when they are just collectors, some get branded flippers, well if the others are too slow, tough... Some get branded as liars and rip off merchants and seriously, people, we are supposed to be a COMMUNITY!!!

I started the loans page because I have been trying to spread the love and spirit that this hobby has, their certainly is unfortunately an elitist attitude from those with the cash who can afford to buy the very latest ltd editions and its usually these people who are the quickest to complain when someone want's to make a little bit to cover whatever expences or improvements were made to a game.

So people, 2017 is just around the corner, some people have taken rumours and they have gone out of all proportions, I have been persecuted on this very forum for being transgender by people I was nice enough to lend a pinball machine to and there is just way too much slagging off and bad mouthing done on here.

Some people deserve their reputation (Sarah) some people really don't...

Anyway that's my bit...

Happy 2017

C

Work it out
Why would the same people who post this advise then bid on my pcbs? Only to be outbid by foreign bidders admittedly
In 2014 I took on some massive job lots of pcbs (around 500 boards) mostly junk. The 200 odd ok boards were then tested and sold even as non working when they were playable as it would be impossible to check game play to every level. Noone who had a board and wasn't happy didn't get a refund but many of these were £10 boards costing £4 to box and post. In the end I just dumped 80 of these boards in the corner to strip for parts. Jamma pcbs sell for £1000 down but 90% sell for less than £20 and 80% are worth less than the cost to post. I cherry pick off companies now . Only go for those 10% pcbs!
The arcade experts who have helped me with the invaders issues are aware of the facts. Others without facts should not comment
I'm so glad 80% plus stuff I sell goes within my own circle built up over 30 years. I shall be clearing a lot of pins in 2017. Anyone who thinks they are dodgy should stay clear.
Anyone who has dibs will find originally discussed price honoured. No gazumping here

Negative feedback can be for any reason and I have had a few for pathetic reasons in the past, unjustified in my opinion, but then I would say that.

A friend of mine sells watches and he is constantly fighting a system where the buyer is deemed to always be honest and truthful, often losing hundreds of pounds because the buyer did NOT tell the truth.

It does seem here that even with proof that some reputations seemingly can't be changed because of whatever reason but you all need to see it this way.....

If it wasn't for the internet, none of these games would be here now, most would have been trashed by dealers, burnt or skipped, there was no home market in an easily accessable way. I seriously doubt that people who sell 10+ machines here a month do so with zero profit as that's unsustainable, and the ones with large private collections have to pay full price for upgrades wtc, no trade discounts. People can sell machines for whatever they feel is the right price that they want for it. Speak with your wallet not with your mouths... Stop with the insults, prejudice and arrogance.

And yes I am talking as someone who has witnessed and been on the receiving end....

Steve has several Ebay ID's, they all have the similar negative and neutral comments.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...world=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

Re-use of used stamps is a cracker.... buyer paying the unpaid postage charge. You did that to a mate of mine.

Same here:

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...25&interval=0&searchInterval=30&mPg=39&page=2

21 negative and neutral comments on that one (over a year ago so now shows 100%)

Makes my old lockdown bar fiasco with you look trivial..... Plenty of people I know in the pinball scene says similar things about you and there's no smoke without fire, sorry. You may be good and kind to some , but you proper shaft others. Maybe about time you made a New Years Resolution. ;)

BTW, I've been on EBay since 2004 - 100% positive feedback with a score of 1597. You can do it too......

Pat lawlor gave me that whirlwind translite. Maybe he ripped me off?
I WILL not take paypal for large items
Repeat do not offer on my games if you think it's dodgy , buy elsewhere

courtney-blush ( 1995) 

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%
[How is Feedback percentage calculated?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom