What's new

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the RFM games were produced at the very end of Williams' operations.

When the arcades pulled out of pinball, the operators dumped their games etc, the unpopular RFM games were still quite new and relatively unplayed as opposed to the older titles that were played to death

Its a great machine the first time you play. It made me seriously want one until a friend got one and i realised its like watching a comedy show, over and over. Funny the first time, supremely annoying thereafter.

Its a great machine the first time you play. It made me seriously want one until a friend got one and i realised its like watching a comedy show, over and over. Funny the first time, supremely annoying thereafter.
Fawlty towers never gets less funny, RFM is a laughable excuse for a pin

I can hear all the RFM owners screaming "They don't know a great pinball even if it landed on their doorstep for free" ha ha

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'd still like to own a nice unmolested one. Probably no better pin to have in the gamesroom for when non-pinheads come to visit.

RFM is a unique game all right a must for the hardcore collector. In a small collection it might get overlooked. It has a lot of modes and a great blast. My first thoughts were mixed but the more I played it the more I like it.

I thought as much - Especially as Home use only by the looks of it!

Being the time of year, i couldn't afford it even if i wanted to!

Something smells fishy to me! Oh wait I'm on the Grimsby docks!
nnYhNSn.gif

Last edited:
Well it's simple Mr Pete. All those games are awesome and held onto by people and RFM IS FACKIN SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE.

God awful game.

I thank you.

On the contrary, all those games mentioned with the exception of Road Show are FACKIN SHIIIIITE, especially that Theatre it's a POS. As for BSD? My god I've had far more entertaining poops on my toilet.

RFM has far more modes, commedy, novelty, and interesting play than any of em.

I think it's only downfall is the clumsy cabinet. Most people don't seem to grasp that the head comes off and therefore they just leave it on, leaving it too heavy it becomes a pain to move around or lift etc. Of course this is a people problem, not a game issue.

Did you get any warning about call/text costs? Seems like these privacy numbers are premium rate (minimum 50p per minute), which pays for the free adverts.

On the contrary, all those games mentioned with the exception of Road Show are FACKIN SHIIIIITE, especially that Theatre it's a POS. As for BSD? My god I've had far more entertaining poops on my toilet.

RFM has far more modes, commedy, novelty, and interesting play than any of em.

I think it's only downfall is the clumsy cabinet. Most people don't seem to grasp that the head comes off and therefore they just leave it on, leaving it too heavy it becomes a pain to move around or lift etc. Of course this is a people problem, not a game issue.

More modes yep. But all you do is smash it up the middle on to the jump ramp. Bore fest.

As an owner of RFM I feel the need to contribute.
Open fridge and see a carton of fresh cream and one of those squirty cans of cream with added sugar.
The carton of cream is there to be poured on fresh strawberries or used in that beef stroganoff that will take time to prepare.
The squirty can cream is grabbed by you, you look around to see if anyone is looking.... no one is around. You quickly raise it to your mouth and inject a blast of artificial sugary gloop into your gob and, smiling at your guilty robbery, you place it back onto the fridge shelf.

RFM is the squirty can of cream in your pinball lineup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The street fighter 2 made £1600 on the bay?????
Is that the most expensive SF2 in recent times?

they weren't that new in box. terrible game good theme for 90s kids. they should have let steve r do a mortal kombat pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom