What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is a game wont look rare if 20% of all modern second hand pinballs on ebay are the same game!

Just been speaking to 'Christiano from Italia' on the phone about the T2 on Gumtree. He wanted to do a straight swap for the cftbl. Says he can pick them up at the same price as a t2 in Italy. Seemed like a decent enough guy if anyone's interested in a t2

Needless to say the conversation didn't go much further when he wanted a straight swap and for me to do the driving/hauling.
Had a few good offers for the machine anyway. Will be hanging on for the time being until the time is right.

CFTBL was collectable from day one. when new you could see long term it would have home user appeal not only from pinball fans . direct swap for even a nice T2 is cheeky. an average TZ maybe!

t2 is a boring game a bit like t3 really that one on gumtree is 850 tops I've never seen a nice italian pinball there always well ragged the cabinet is full of screws where its breaking up for starters

T2 seems a bit basic by the standard of later games but you can't knock the theme. Must be one of the 10 best selling games in the UK ever but they got played to death. Like Andrew , have seem many rough ones

Manny is a great craftsman. his work is superb but his eBay listing are a bit wild. pick up some nice gold legs off him at Christmas

bronze-legs.jpg
You got some nice stockings to go with the legs:rofl:

t2 is a boring game a bit like t3 really that one on gumtree is 850 tops I've never seen a nice italian pinball there always well ragged the cabinet is full of screws where its breaking up for starters
Shows how little i know about Pinball i never noticed all the screw holes until i looked again after reading this, i quite liked the look of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom