What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Pinball Competitions

FRIDAY!

Jerk alert [emoji849]

I'm glad to see the back of Black Rose!
Road show is my newest favourite, that doesn't mean I'm good at it though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Where did you rank, I’m not sure what your PBFX3 username is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not where I ranked. Im looking to buy one of these having missed out on an ebay one :( (My username is HomerRamone :) )

@HomerRamone I may be getting a little confused [emoji3526]

Are you participating in these PBFX3 community tournaments with us? I haven’t seen your username on any leaderboard? Are you playing on PS4?

Oh and good luck buying a real ROADSHOW. I suspect a wide-body table would simply be too big for me to accommodate at home. A regular old table feels huge at home as it is [emoji23]

Yeah - but I only played the Black Rose one. (Yeah on PS4)

Why don’t you post a pic of your best score at the end of each tourney. Sucks that Sony don’t allow cross-play on PBFX3 but at least that way you could still show your participation in this thread.

Just make sure you play under the same conditions as that set tournament e.g. whether it be Classic-Arcade or Classic-Tournament settings etc.

Oooooh.. Didnt realise I needed to. (Since the tourney showed on my PS4 along with a list of players I assumed that was visible to all and that was used as the "master list").
(I guess I need to read the original post on the rules 😳)
TBH my score was pretty dire.. I was at the bottom on my screen and im sure that was the case if it was other platforms :)

@HomerRamone Oh cool. So you can see the tournament if it is created by someone on Steam. Nice. I think it would be hidden to you if one of us Switch players created it.

I think it’s probably just helpful for me, if you post a pic of your visible leaderboard or score at the end of each tourney too. Then we get the full picture, for example there might be other people then playing along on PS4 whose names I never see [emoji2957]

Im entering- prob will be propping up the bottom of the table but hey its taking part that counts ;-)

Are these table packs ever on sale, everything else in the eshop seems to be.

I used to prefer view 1W when I first started playing PBFX3 on Switch. I then quickly changed to view 2 as that seemed to offer the best view of the upper playfield, especially when playing in vertical TATE orientation.

However, I now 99% of the time only play docked on a large TV or Monitor and have recently shifted to using view 1 as my main preferred view.

I buy the Williams/Bally table packs as soon as they are released but have bought other Zen original table packs on discount from the eShop but I agree the discounts we get on Switch are far less regular than Zen does on other platforms.

I managed to get vol1 and vol2 50% off, just happened to be on sale when I checked! This was two months ago.

Vol 3 and 4 haven't had a sale yet. I assume they're too new so maybe in a few months.

RED & TED’s ROAD SHOW - results!

556a8c1d0f63a0146b72caf4c8daabbe.jpg

8259cbc935fb7f755664527b15f4703b.jpg

0575523ab60f01184274218ef2c40ed8.jpg

Well played all and congrats to our winner Tarek. That’s two wins in a row you digital pinball wizard!

New tourney is open. Hosted by Tarek Oberdieck. MEDIEVAL MADNESS. Classic-Tournament/7 Days.

5bf9a5fce38ccbadd04c32db9825d310.jpg

pw to join is dontmove

Big jump between the top 2 and the rest. I couldnt break the 200k mark and zero chance if I got taxis rather than spring break!

I love Road show but my god! I get the multiball and lose them so quickly! No ball save at all ugh!

And then getting the second jackpot on Red, near impossible for me!

Big jump between the top 2 and the rest. I couldnt break the 200k mark and zero chance if I got taxis rather than spring break!

One way to avoid the taxis is to try and launch the ball to hit 1 (or 3) pop bumpers, let it drain while ball save is on, then hit the skill shot to start Miami. Not something I was able to do consistently, with unlimited attempts can just restart if you get New York by mistake. Its theoretically possible to do it with one shot, but I don't know exactly how far to pull the plunger back for that. Had a few attempts, but just couldn't manage to get any jackpots so I gave up with a fairly poor score.

I had 2 entries on Roadshow, one on Steam (Marvello) and one on Switch (Marv). It is better on Steam via my Pin Cab but much more convenient on Switch, albeit with the tiny screen.

Just inherited an Xbox one from my son so joined the medieval madness fun last night as defragbarrett.

Used to play this on the iPad version but the Xbox seems much quicker and less forgiving.

Back
Top Bottom