What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Pinball Competitions

I'm so bad. I'd love to see how those regular top scorers play!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@David_Vi I know, I’ve raised the request with Zen many times about the ability to view replays of fellow players games. Like the Sega Ages arcade games do. You just click a name on the leaderboard and you can download a full replay of their game. Would be ace for digital pinball.

My first aim is to not finish last, my second aim is to get on the first high score screen grab, so top 7. Managed that twice in the last 2 tournaments.

Kudos for organising these tournaments, adds a bit of motivation to play them rather than just chasing my own high score :thumbs:

tandigab did very well (how many 100M super jackpots did that include?), I was in the pack battling for 2nd place and finished 4th.

Hi - I might be up for joining these also, but I'm on PS4 so guess I'd have to post a screenshot?

Looking forward to the Halloween table update. If anyone want to add me to compare scores the username is Bliprunner

Next tourney is likely going to be on MONSTER BASH when it launches next week. The user hosting is summerwind. Will post p/w to join when she tells me its up.

The next tourney is now open. Your host is user summerwind and the table is MONSTER BASH. Classic-Arcade. 10 Days. P/W to join is: Halloween [emoji316] [emoji317]
I'll be downloading the Universal Monsters pack tonight when I'm home and will see if i can get involved in the tournament on Steam/My Pincab👍

So, I had a 20191029_192150.jpg20191029_192352.jpgpretty good game when just intending to have a quick go on Monster Bash (classic single player- arcade ; on steam). Played a real machine for the first time on Saturday and my scores were nowhere near that.

Update: so I entered the tournament (MyWalkingdead) - currently sitting in 2nd place (won't last long I'd imagine!..)

Last edited:
Classic Universal Monsters DLC Now Available for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball!​

Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon are now LIVE!
Happy Halloween! Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack is available now on Pinball FX3 for PlayStation 4 in all regions except North America, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 and Steam, as well as for Williams™ Pinball on mobile for iOS and Google Play. PlayStation 4 in North America will launch on November 5. This super scary table two-pack presents classic Williams and Bally tables Monster Bash ™ and Creature from the Black Lagoon™. Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack not only features classic simulations of these iconic tables, but also includes remastered versions incorporating 3D interactive character, side wall art, ball trailer effects, particle effects and more.

Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monster™ Pack Trailer: YouTube

The Pinball FX3 platform is available as a free download, which is required to play Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack.

For more information on Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters™ Pack, please visit: https://blog.zenstudios.com/

Loving MONSTER BASH. The physics seem even more refined and more realistic than ever. Well done Deep and his colleagues over at Zen. Never been very good at CREATURE and am really looking forward to improving and learning that table. Hopefully, we’ll have a community tourney on that one following on from MB.

MS Frankenstein also part of the download (on steam anyhow)

Edit: Sorry I misread the email which has quotes from Frankenstein etc but then goes on to say Frankenstein not actually included 👻

Last edited:
Belated results for the MONSTER BASH tourney.

db19e74d2d50e8c0c4cc34fc6ab756ab.jpg

c5faac0afd6f8f8d60cd3d2ae0849744.jpg

48e021d5f836d16266f358b4637e3221.jpg

9afdd5928efdba2b25ada25505b0d471.jpg

Note: The Tapatalk app has updated on me and is now seemingly worse than it was before, another forum I used to visit regularly has even stopped using it altogether. So I may be absent for while here if I end up ditching using TapaTalk as I seldom visit forums outside of an app on mobile.

Belated results for the MONSTER BASH tourney.

db19e74d2d50e8c0c4cc34fc6ab756ab.jpg

c5faac0afd6f8f8d60cd3d2ae0849744.jpg

48e021d5f836d16266f358b4637e3221.jpg

9afdd5928efdba2b25ada25505b0d471.jpg

Note: The Tapatalk app has updated on me and is now seemingly worse than it was before, another forum I used to visit regularly has even stopped using it altogether. So I may be absent for while here if I end up ditching using TapaTalk as I seldom visit forums outside of an app on mobile.
Any chance of running another one? ; I only had the chance to have one go:)

Feel free to create one and post the details here.

I’m visiting forums less and less at the moment, so won’t be organising or posting results for any further digital pinball tourneys for the foreseeable future.

More than happy to jump in and post a score on any tourney I notice has been created in-game though.

Feel free to create one and post the details here.

I’m visiting forums less and less at the moment, so won’t be organising or posting results for any further digital pinball tourneys for the foreseeable future.

More than happy to jump in and post a score on any tourney I notice has been created in-game though.
Cool! Will do👍

So, I created a AFM tournament (steam); 7 days and the password is ballbag

I hope some day they allow you to make tournaments featuring more than one game!
As a side note, is anyone else going to the weekend event at Flipout in Croydon at the end of the month?

20191116_170107.jpg

So, I created a AFM tournament (steam); 7 days and the password is ballbag

I hope some day they allow you to make tournaments featuring more than one game!
As a side note, is anyone else going to the weekend event at Flipout in Croydon at the end of the month?

I'd go if I weren't working :( I love a bit of Flip out! I try to go most Sundays where I'm not working :)

Think its the best Williams volume yet, unless you count Fish Tales as part of volume 1 to make it 3 good tables in that as well (I wasn't keen on Junk Yard). Pricing confirmed to be same as the other Williams packs were on release.

Back
Top Bottom