What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Pinball Competitions

Next tourney is up courtesy of our serial winner Tarek P/W to join is: clowntime

4f6296c265f5d243081dd05106cf86f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Nintendo Switch* Williams pack 3 is now 50% off, the one I needed to complete the collection.

Don't know if the others are on sale too as I already own them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, there’s quite a few table packs on sale but I own all the tables available for Switch already.

@Marvello I’d still recommend Pack 3 as THEATRE OF MAGIC is one of the best Zen has done so far and their CHAMPION PUB is also very, very good. Agree SAFE CRACKER is a proper marmite table. Liked it at first but have since gone right off it.

Wish Zen would hurry up and just release the next table pack.

Yeah, there’s quite a few table packs on sale but I own all the tables available for Switch already.

@Marvello I’d still recommend Pack 3 as THEATRE OF MAGIC is one of the best Zen has done so far and their CHAMPION PUB is also very, very good. Agree SAFE CRACKER is a proper marmite table. Liked it at first but have since gone right off it.

Wish Zen would hurry up and just release the next table pack.

I'm exactly the same with Safecracker, liked it for awhile (because it was different) then completely stopped playing it. Can see what they were trying to do with the concept (of the original table), and its one of those things that might have worked in bars.

Still like the other two in that pack a lot, even had most of a week when I only played Champion Pub and managed to get very high on all the scoreboards for it (think lowest position is 7th out of the 6 scoreboards) - not got remotely close to doing that on any other FX3 table.

HURRICANE - results!

2f7fbecdd18e92b24e84ff9cab2c4fe6.jpg

0c0258c286f0a3d47f63134ac369dc0f.jpg

b072dfb0e57fddce7d40e013684b31b8.jpg

1df3af49288461231b9803a03e5d4699.jpg

e6596d114229b901570648ccb6caf65a.jpg

Note: the last placed player is actually rank 25th. However, there is a long standing bug on the Nintendo Switch version of PBFX3 whereby viewing a finished user created tourney leaderboard results in the last user being cut off. Hence, I took a photo of his score prior to the tourney closing.

I feel like Tarek and VanAlphen should have their own tournament [emoji31][emoji38][emoji38]

@David_Vi Well, we at least can battle among ourselves in the middle of the pack, lol! Close one on HURRICANE. Just pipped you.

@David_Vi Well, we at least can battle among ourselves in the middle of the pack, lol! Close one on HURRICANE. Just pipped you.

Yeah, I was pleased when I closed in on you. Got myself a minor victory for ten minutes haha

New tourney is open courtesy of Tarek:

“Created: Theatre of Magic in Tournament Mode. Unlimited attempts. 7 Days. Name: Tarek Oberdieck. Password: itsmagic”

@David_Vi Noticed you and @RavenQueen had created some tourneys on PBFX3. Happy to join in if you would like to share the p/w?
Ha yeah, they were for my pal who we took to Flip out. He had fun so I told him about pinball fx3 and so he grabbed williams vol1.
They're short tourneys just so we can compete as we're on different platforms so can't see each other on the friends top scores. .
May open them to you guys after a bit, I don't want my friends idea that he's quite good to be shattered... Yet [emoji23]
I was pleased to be at the top for once [emoji38]

I'm gonna suck on Theatre of Magic as this tourney is the first time I've played it

Thanks for the heads up on the table pack @David_Vi . I'm in the tourney with the cool kids:cool:

Champion Pub, brilliant I'm in....the foreign accents though :rolleyes:

I don't seem to be able to find the champion pub tournament on pbx3. Is it somewhere different to the others?

@Defrag It’s on PBFX3. If need be use the search filters and type in the ‘created by’ field VanAlphen (he is the host of this tourney). Should come up then.

Otherwise, try the tourneys played by friends Filter.

Still can't find it. I don't have any friends added but that hasn't been a problem for the last couple of tournaments.

The next pack is out 29th October and only includes 2 tables, Monster Bash and Creature from the Black Lagoon.
Not bad, in a perfect world there would be a surprise addition of Addams Family on release ;)

Really looking forward to playing both CFTBL and MB in PBFX3. I play them whenever I get the chance in real life but still haven’t actually learnt the tables. Digital pinball is great for that.

Back
Top Bottom