What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

The Stern topper looks great but it isn't very big. Take a good look at the photo then look at your pin and imagine it on the backbox. IMO they should have made it a bit bigger.

The Stern topper looks really good but it isn't very big. Take a good look at the photo then look at your pin and imagine it on the backbox. IMO they should have made it a bit bigger.

Stern toppers are crazy money in my view. Not sure of the value at 500!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

102million....I think that's about the limits of my talent. Need to seriously google nudging techniques! The Well Walker plastics swap makes a big difference, thanks for the tip!

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Awesome stuff :) At least I don't have that sort of thing to contend with. My wife had one go and walked away muttering something about "I don't get the appeal of pinball". *sigh*

I must say, I feel like I was getting consistently higher scores with the original code the first two days I had the machine. It is a drain monster.

Are you playing with extra balls on?

Are you playing with extra balls on?

Nice score way closer than me !! .The max I have got to is 150 mill and @ the 4th spot ,but I do wonder who is @ first second and third :hmm: @benjamin lawrence :eek:

I don't think your sons scores count. Kids have much faster reactions. I'd just go into the settings and delete those haha ;) Pretty sure my score was a massive fluke. Had one insanely long multiball that racked up almost all of that score. Ain't gonna happen again in a hurry I'm sure.

I don't think your sons scores count. Kids have much faster reactions. I'd just go into the settings and delete those haha ;) Pretty sure my score was a massive fluke. Had one insanely long multiball that racked up almost all of that score. Ain't gonna happen again in a hurry I'm sure.
Lol !
It will just need more beers ;)

Still trying to work out the skill shot :hmm:
It's all over the place ,one minute it's over 2 mill then over 1mill and as low as 250k .its some thing to do with the 2 rollover but done know the wright order !

Sweet ! So dead easy than ...........not :rofl:
It isn't too difficult once you learn how. Use the flipper button to select the right lane at the top (that is the one it goes down the most). Wait until the first star rollover is lit and fully plunge the ball just when you think the second star rollover is going to light. The ball should go over both lit rollovers and down through the lit top lane (you can change it if it isn't going to go down the right lane). That is a full skill shot. If you did it right the animation will be a walker getting his head completely blown off with a shotgun. If you only get one star rollover the animation will be the walker getting his head partially blown off.
If you get neither of the star rollovers lit the animation is a walker getting shot with a handgun. So I always think of it as the rollovers are loading two shotgun cartridges then completeing the top lane pulls the trigger.

One other thing. It is important to learn how to get the ball to go down the right lane at the top from a plunge. You can then select that lane for the Woodbury skill shot. On my game it is fractionally less than a full power plunge. It will then hit that right lane 9 times out of 10.

Think I have been over thinking it :cuckoo:
been trying to roll the ball over the 2 Rollover just as thay light up or as the light gose out .lol

Yeah I couldn't work out the normal skill shot either. The other skill shot where you choose a light to aim for in advance and gamble points is a really cool feature.

Anybody know if theres a way to tell which ball you're currently playing? Seems a bit weird that its not permanently displayed on screen.

Back
Top Bottom