Walking Dead

• Hi Guest,

Northern Lights Pinball Show - 27th & 28th October 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your DISCOUNTED tickets here and support this event!

Buying on the link above helps NLP and they are cheaper than the listed play expo tickets, and the on the door price.

Also it allows you to get in before the general pay on the door public.

This year their chosen charity is a local Blackpool one, Donnas dream house.

Another weekend. Loads more machines. Be there.

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
Hey @Neil McRae. The resetting targets catch the ball on the way up and send it out of control usually into tight slings *DANGER* *DANGER* or into lanes which maybe I am over sensitive to but seems to be often.

Shooting targets without reset (i.e. I hit one or two) and I am generally in control ok again.

May 29, 2013
Riccall, North Yorkshire
The mode, or the mode jackpot?
Neither is anything is to ashamed of...

Sold my LE last year because I found it too hard... bought a Pro this year because I missed the challenge. I will NOT miss the premium crossbow or moving BG ramp features, but I WILL miss the red GI ... awesome stuff.

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2014
Lancashire
Also check the drop target opto switches in test mode. If the drops don’t come up, manually push the drop target bracket holding the targets up to reset then push the drop targets down with your finger one at a time. If working each should trigger a switch

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
The only benefit of standard glass is in this picture we can all see it is!

What a mode - when you first hit a wizard - it is such a great feeling, I remember getting there on No Fear when I finally hit meet your maker and getting monster mutliball on Scared Stiff...

None of the wizards I’ve ever got to - all three including this one, give you this though, this is why this game is such a keeper - just keeps on pulling you back in.