What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

I think its Feb 12 2017. Really hard to tell. The 2017 looks more like 0017. Must have been made on a Friday. One of the lockbar latches was rattling around in the bottom of the cabinet when I unboxed it.

Phil might be able to confirm this but I heard that stern have made all the TWD machines thy are going to make and it’s just what they’ve got left in stock. So if you really want one might be worth ordering now.

Phil might be able to confirm this but I heard that stern have made all the TWD machines thy are going to make and it’s just what they’ve got left in stock. So if you really want one might be worth ordering now.

I’m actually selling mine, got dibs if the buyer doesn’t want it in the future. Loved all my machines, but the twd le I have is really nice.

Played LE #418 yesterday for starters it was running factory code which was evident as barn had no animation just text nor skill shot animation; guessing thats why there was no attract mode ?. It was just barely playable as prison didn't register at all, crossbow didn't work, only a handful of switches registered. It needed a damn good cleaning, bloody filthy compared to the gleaming BBH next to it. All GI's were out and the colour changers had a joey fit but the prices of node boards I can understand why it is still present. Overall wasn't too bad just made me and @carl lawrence appreciate the Pro we have a home a little bit as we wished we were playing thatimage.jpg image.jpg

The LE’s still use a big long node-looking board, they also use the serial/Cat5 connected lighting system with custom mounted LED pcbs. My LE (since sold) also had factory code on it when I bought it, amazing really, and needed the retrofit beefier cable for lighting to prevent that wild odd flashing thing it does. Would like a Pro to replace it one day....

Last edited:
The GI can strobe a bit when you hit start. Not sure whether it’s supposed to do that or not. Did check the cable connection and it was loose. Didn’t seem to make a difference when I reseated it..

Last edited:
The GI can strobe a bit when you hit start. Not sure whether it’s supposed to do that or not. Did check the cable connection and it was loose. Didn’t seem to make a difference when I reseated it..
Mine did that, I reckon you should get the fixed cable - it’s marginally thicker and has better connectors. Phil had some and offered them on here last year I think.

Hi all,

My TWD has this bicycle girl figure on the left flasher, I don’t see it on many other pros has this been added? Excuse poor picture.

EA71FFE7-705A-4A89-9E63-7D87D17F43B2.png

Cool, I like it because when the targets reset with such force, it moves quite a bit.

On that, does anyone know if there is a reset bank delay setting, I get a lot of drains from loss of control of the resets sending the ball all over the shop.

On that, does anyone know if there is a reset bank delay setting, I get a lot of drains from loss of control of the resets sending the ball all over the shop.

Not that I'm aware of. That's what makes going for those targets a dangerous shot, it's supposed to be that way :thumbs:

I don’t understand - how do you get drains from the drops resetting?

Back
Top Bottom