What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

It isn't permanently on the screen but it comes up as a bottom line on the DMD fairly frequently during play.

Or, if you catch the ball and keep the flipper button pressed, it's the first item in the status report.

This is an excellent thread chaps.

I picked up a TWD last week which also had the Well Walker plastics mounted incorrectly. It makes a big difference to his action now I've switched them over.

Could someone post a picture of a 'normally' lit premium PF please? Mine has far too much red in it (I play in a dark room) and it is hard to track the ball. I'd like to get it back to stock, but want to make sure I don't take out what is supposed to be there.

One last question - when I make a right orbit shot, the ball always catches on the pops on the way through. Is that correct or should it feed to the left flipper?

Ta

Lloyd

There is a lot of red GI on the premium as standard, I'd be surprised if anyone added any more.

The tunnel shot is very tight, very accurate shot required not to get caught by the bumpers, but it should be doable otherwise you can't start Tunnel mode.

I think he means shooting the left orbit (Barn) and the ball catching in the pops. Which is totally correct.

Would anyone have a link the way the plastics should be fitted behind the well walker ?
Also my well walker it’s self is chipping. Not to bad, hope it don’t get worse.

Thanks, would have checked posts but not on computer & I’m so slow using the phone.

Think mine is the wrong way around so.
Thanks all

Sorted the plastics just now.
Took a pic of bash toy to show the minor damage.
Thanks Carl for pm the other day about it.

Attachments

• 01EB7CF1-0D23-40F9-AE3E-30B841271C54.jpeg
    01EB7CF1-0D23-40F9-AE3E-30B841271C54.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29
That's what you where talking about the decal gone brittle and broke:hmm:
Did think it was the toy above .
Seen a mod for that area ,it was a pair of trousers !!

That decal around the bottom of the well walker doesn't last five minutes, I removed the one on my old WD when it started braking up and just polished the steel. I heard that stern stopped fitting them but not sure if that's true.

That decal around the bottom of the well walker doesn't last five minutes, I removed the one on my old WD when it started braking up and just polished the steel. I heard that stern stopped fitting them but not sure if that's true.
My trousers were falling off too when I owned my Walking Dead. As above, you can buy a decal but I didn't think it was worth bothering with.

Mine certainly didn't come with one. Just bare metal.

This is an excellent thread chaps.

I picked up a TWD last week which also had the Well Walker plastics mounted incorrectly. It makes a big difference to his action now I've switched them over.

Could someone post a picture of a 'normally' lit premium PF please? Mine has far too much red in it (I play in a dark room) and it is hard to track the ball. I'd like to get it back to stock, but want to make sure I don't take out what is supposed to be there.

One last question - when I make a right orbit shot, the ball always catches on the pops on the way through. Is that correct or should it feed to the left flipper?

Ta

Lloyd
sorry Lloyd didn't see this - on youtube I've got a lot of videos streaming TWD premium so you should be able to see it from that.

Mine certainly didn't come with one. Just bare metal.
Mine did :p
And still in one piece :thumbs:
Mine you now I just bragged about it ,it will brake up the next time I play on it :rofl:

Just spotted the date on the Playfield,it's the same as my Birthday 13 Fed , thanks Phil ;)

Mine did :p
And still in one piece :thumbs:
Mine you now I just bragged about it ,it will brake up the next time I play on it :rofl:

Just spotted the date on the Playfield,it's the same as my Birthday 13 Fed , thanks Phil ;)

Where abouts is the date? Man I wish they put a ball guard on this! BANG CRASH THUNK :(

Back
Top Bottom