What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

Take a look at my latest video on YouTube from my session on fridat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news seem to have fixed both my sensitive well walked and my iffy crossbow - crossbow the switch was touching the wrong part of the mech so slight bend of the switch and it's all good - well walker just tightened up the only bolt you can adjust! uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170423_dda7d9a29ae2ed6f067eda0440472aef.jpg

Somebody needs to make a video of them throwing twd around. I just can't get the hang on nudges on it
Mine is in perpetual motion whilst I am playing. You can't afford to let it rest for a second or the ball has gone.

lol testing my setup on twitch now playing TWD twitch.com/neilmcrae

well the well walker is definitely fixed but the crossbow is still struggling. need to take another look.

I never did get to the bottom of my crossbow problems. Seems to be a known issue down to a poorly designed motor, though others have not had any issues. I had 2 dodgy ones.

I was ready for turning it off in the settings, very frustrating :mad:
If I had a Premium or LE I would turn it off even if it was working. Adds nothing to the gameplay and disrupts the flow of the game.

Just when I thought I was getting better at this game I read up on the shot multiplier......

Now, I spend so much time trying to move it from lane to lane and building it up, from 2x to 3, 4, 5, 6 ( unlimited ? ) that I am playing the game worse:mad:

It is brilliant though as it's a game within a game and it's how some people can score half a billion on a single mode:eek::eek::eek:

So I thought comet leds were supposed to be the best? Put some red in the back of the playfield and in slings. Can barely see them at all. Yes they look pretty with their stern like dome. But they almost look like the led is shining through scratched/cracked glass

So I thought comet leds were supposed to be the best? Put some red in the back of the playfield and in slings. Can barely see them at all. Yes they look pretty with their stern like dome. But they almost look like the led is shining through scratched/cracked glass
Did you buy the decent ones, Optix Maximus? The twin 2835 frosted are great for GI too for less coin.

I still have no idea what im doing and only once made it past 100 million once, had all the weapons lit but one, have no idea how you make the big score, could do with some tips...........

I broke 100m yay :D but still dunno what i did lol
Concentrate on learning one mode at a time. They are complex so take some learning. Arena, Tunnel and CDC are decent in single ball play. I prefer to play Barn and Riot in Multiball, especially with the 2X playfield active.

Cheers pal, I still need to get some games under my belt, since i got it im only getting an hour here and half an hour there, need to put aside a good day so I can explore it lol

I got my 144m including a large multiball which started bloodbath I think lol

**** this game! Why is it so damn difficult!? Can hardly make a ramp. Almost as if the flippers aren't powerful enough. Maybe I need a rebuild? Sick of making it half way up those steep ass ramps and then draining. Pop bumper drains are a pain too.

**** this game! Why is it so damn difficult!? Can hardly make a ramp. Almost as if the flippers aren't powerful enough. Maybe I need a rebuild? Sick of making it half way up those steep ass ramps and then draining. Pop bumper drains are a pain too.
At last, someone who hates it as much as I did :rofl:. Are you struggling to make the ramps even with a clean shot?

At last, someone who hates it as much as I did :rofl:. Are you struggling to make the ramps even with a clean shot?
Has to be perfectly clean to make the left ramp. The right ramp you almost have to ping it up from a drop ball. It's very very close to make it from a dead ball. The outlanes drains are terrible off the slingshot and you can't adjust the down. I don't hate the game. It has great rules, but ****. I've never played a harder or more frustrating game.
Like I said maybe I need a rebuild on those flippers

Back
Top Bottom