What's new

The "Today I received" Thread

Received these yesterday for my BSD the figures I will make a back lit topper of some sort and the other thing is a red dmd filter as mine was all scratched thanks to robotgreg for filter spot on.20150517_143559.jpg 20150517_143609.jpg

I dunno. I've got Carl's old FT and his scores will be on there forever. No matter how in the zone I am, I just CANNOT post a score higher than 300 mil. It just kicks my **** time after time. And Carl's score is in the bloody billions. I reckon he plugged the holes up ;)

Packet arrived this morning from Marco Specialities containing 26 x 7/16" Nyliner Bearings for Bally linear slingshots. This is for the GROUP BUY I'm running on here.

c4.staticflickr.com_8_7712_17630132719_b2c659540a_c.jpg

The declared goods value was $19.50, so no VAT or duty to pay as under £15.

Sorry people but just had to repost - like Santa's just been. 1 working Apollo 13 thanks to @ cooldan, 1 TAFG cab from @Dave Bishop which will become my VR table and Bob(eBay) which as it has nothing will be sat on it's **** and made into my wine cabinet since I've started brewing my own. Thanks guys [emoji14] [emoji38] [emoji14] [emoji1] [emoji14] uploadfromtaptalk1431976120749.jpg

Looking at connector bottom left looks like the core lights up (like his heart in the film) but no doubt @ianw will update on this with a fitted pic. ;)

MOC3011 TRIAC opto-coupler. This should fix my dead backbox GI in GOLD BALL (has the GI Flasher Module):

MOC3011.png

Let's go do it! Will report back in 15...

Martin been to mine today. Had to say farewell to a much loved game but he did drop these bad boys off for me. Pretty good day really! :thumbs:
IMAG0814.jpg
IMAG0815.jpg

So tired after humping multiple games in and out the house that after setting up TAF I am far too tired to even attempt the heavy beast that is STTNG. Something to look forward to tomorrow.

IMAG0816.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now I'm off to find some cloud decals. If anyone has some they want to sell me please get in touch. :thumbs:

Looking at connector bottom left looks like the core lights up (like his heart in the film) but no doubt @ianw will update on this with a fitted pic. ;)

Will get connected up tonight but should be like this

Back
Top Bottom