What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Received these yesterday for my BSD the figures I will make a back lit topper of some sort and the other thing is a red dmd filter as mine was all scratched thanks to robotgreg for filter spot on.20150517_143559.jpg 20150517_143609.jpg

I dunno. I've got Carl's old FT and his scores will be on there forever. No matter how in the zone I am, I just CANNOT post a score higher than 300 mil. It just kicks my **** time after time. And Carl's score is in the bloody billions. I reckon he plugged the holes up ;)

Packet arrived this morning from Marco Specialities containing 26 x 7/16" Nyliner Bearings for Bally linear slingshots. This is for the GROUP BUY I'm running on here.

c4.staticflickr.com_8_7712_17630132719_b2c659540a_c.jpg

The declared goods value was $19.50, so no VAT or duty to pay as under £15.

Sorry people but just had to repost - like Santa's just been. 1 working Apollo 13 thanks to @ cooldan, 1 TAFG cab from @Dave Bishop which will become my VR table and Bob(eBay) which as it has nothing will be sat on it's **** and made into my wine cabinet since I've started brewing my own. Thanks guys [emoji14] [emoji38] [emoji14] [emoji1] [emoji14] uploadfromtaptalk1431976120749.jpg

Looking at connector bottom left looks like the core lights up (like his heart in the film) but no doubt @ianw will update on this with a fitted pic. ;)

MOC3011 TRIAC opto-coupler. This should fix my dead backbox GI in GOLD BALL (has the GI Flasher Module):

MOC3011.png

Let's go do it! Will report back in 15...

Martin been to mine today. Had to say farewell to a much loved game but he did drop these bad boys off for me. Pretty good day really! :thumbs:
IMAG0814.jpg
IMAG0815.jpg

So tired after humping multiple games in and out the house that after setting up TAF I am far too tired to even attempt the heavy beast that is STTNG. Something to look forward to tomorrow.

IMAG0816.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now I'm off to find some cloud decals. If anyone has some they want to sell me please get in touch. :thumbs:

Looking at connector bottom left looks like the core lights up (like his heart in the film) but no doubt @ianw will update on this with a fitted pic. ;)

Will get connected up tonight but should be like this

Back
Top Bottom