What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Yeah that Walnut is too fine. I'm just wondering if the seller on Amazon has changed his supplies because I received the more coarse version, not the sand.

Please do give it a try though and post the results.... or return it to Amazon for a refund.

Here's a thought - has anyone tried tumbling stuff in sand? Or is it not hard enough??

Here's a thought - has anyone tried tumbling stuff in sand? Or is it not hard enough??

Someone did suggest this to me once but I'm afraid of trying it. I think it's actually too hard and rough. Parts will likely disappear in a few hours.

I think somebody brave should try it though. :D

Picked up baywatch going to give it a good clean and get all the bulbs working! Wife not happy as one is back in the conservatory!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 18
New leg protectors and coin door lock arrived today for the incoming WPT, cannie wait for this one to arrive :D

Set of LEDs should be arriving soon too, thanks to @kevlar for sending me some samples too :thumbs:

Among other bits and bobs, I opted for one of these.

Save any further wear and hopefully smooth the surface after levelling the inserts.

I have to say, I ordered from BOP in Germany and it arrived within 3 days, great service.

image.jpg

Last one now ;)

Can you tell what it is yet?

i58.tinypic.com_2dir7o1.jpg

I just use a strip of marine plywood to rest the pinball on the folded down seats. Helps it slide in and out though.

Oh there is a few bricks under it too, to stop it see-sawing.

Better looking Bally diamond shooter housing to replace the rusty one on my GOLD BALL. Looking pretty shiny already so should polish up a treat! Thanks @myPinballs :)

c1.staticflickr.com_1_467_18268683699_4cebf6361e_z.jpg

He's been selling them on eBay for a while. £40 plus shipping. Link

I've got them on my watch list for the day when I finally get a gaming room - have to say they look pretty smart.

Back
Top Bottom